◇~Chapter 2~◇

Nico woke up only to be in a warm and comfortable embrace.

He tensed.

He slowly opened his eyes, nervous to see who it is.

It was Percy.

Nico imeadiatly relaxed.

He was glad it wasn't Will. After what the son of Apollo and his sister did, he couldn't even look at him.

He wondered how he even got here in the first place.

His memories flooded in.

Will coming, him yelling at the son of Apollo, Percy getting up, the crooked smile that showed on the boys with sea green eyes face,Percy changing like if he was another person, the treat directed towards the demigod that was in the door way, Will leaving, Percy getting normal, coming to him, putting him into his lap and snuggling in his neck.

A slight blush appeared on his face, looking way brighter than it should be because of his pale skin.

He felt stirring and looked up.

Only to see Percy looking down at him with a slight smirk/smile.

Nico punched the older playfully as a barely visible smile planted itself on his face.

"Morning...." Percy said in a husky voice.

'Dam his morning voice is sexy....' Nico thought.

He blushed more and shook his head.

'Nope! Get out gay thoughts! My crush on Percy is gone.' Nico thought to himself.

Percy loosened his grip on the son of Hades and got up.

The older went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.

"What do you want for breakfast Neeks?" Percy asked not bothering to look around.

"Don't calm me Neeks!" Nico yelled throwing a pillow at Percy.

Percy turned around to look at Nico. He put his hand on his waist and glared playfully at the son of Hades.

"Anyway what do you want? I can eat anything blue." Percy asked the younger in normal voice.

Nico thought for a bit and decided on something.

"Bacon and chocolate chip pancakes!" Nico said as his eyes sparkled and he bounced on the couch like a child on Christmas.

Percy chuckled at the childish behaviour of the other but said nothing.

The son of Poseidon nodded and turned around , getting everything ready.

"Does it bother you if the meal will be blue?" Percy asked, turning around with a little bottle of blue food dye.

"Not at all. And hurry up u am hungry!!!!" Nico whined.

Percy chuckled again and turned around, continuing what he was doing.

"Percy..." Nico said confused.

"Yes?" Percy hummed out, making the batter for the pancakes.

"Why don't we go to the dining area? We are at camp. And they do serve breakfast." Nico asked.

"I wanted to eat something homemade today. Plus if we went there we would have had to sit apart." Percy reasoned himself, adding the blue food dye and mixing it in.

Nico slightly blushed when he heard that Percy wanted to eat with him.

Nico shook his head and scolded himself for thinking like that.

A fruit of love. Percy JacksonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara