🎊~!Chapter 30!~🎊

(It's 3 am and I am eating icecream while petting my doggo and writting this. I am a depressed little sh-t. Help me..)

Last chapter..

Evander was torn. How can he tell his snakelet all of this. What would he think of this situation?

The older's heart rased out of panic. His palmed began to sweat as he looked at Harry's questioning gaze.

He can't do this...

====================================

The oldest man's eyes couln't help but tear up as his lips began to quiver. He didn't dare utter a word, so afraid of being rejected by his own son.

Draco looked at his godfather and put his hand on Evander's shoulder. He couldn't imagine how hard it must be for the adult. After hearing about everything even he himself (D) could say it wasn't that pretty.

Snape however was a bit justified..but only Harry could either forgive him or just cut all of their ties. It would crush his godfather and Draco knew that.

Harry on the other hand was panicked. He feared that this man, his mother, thought that something was wrong with him.

Seeing the rather evident doubt in his son's eyes, Evander took a deep breath. He didn't mean to make his son believe that he would leave him. That was a big no no.

"Hatchling...I won't leave..Once I reveal who I am...I'm afraid you can not accept it.." Snape spoke with the softest, yet most comforting, voice he could.

Hearing that sentence Harry's mind became a jumble of emotions and questions. He wondered why would his mother even say that...it couldn't be that bad...right?

"W-who are you then?.." Harry asked, his tone hesitant.

"I am...Evander Se....Severus Riddle-Potter-Snape..." Evander answered.

Harry's eyes widen. He couldn't accept it. The man standing in front of him looks nothing like Snape. He only wanted this to be a cruel joke. His really mother is supposed to be the one man that picked on him in class and the man he hated most of the time?...

Seeing the look in Harry's eyes, Evander knew what he was thinking. His heart felt like it was stabbed a few times before being crushed over and over again.

Harry's eyes revealed multiple emotions. Anger, Dispelieve, dejection, sadness and much more negativity than Snape could handle.

Tears formed and ran down his cheeks as he looked at his child. Memories of his deceased husband, of the time when the family of four had their fun, the time without Harry.

He loved him dearly. Yet, what could he do? For all those years his body felt like it didn't belong to him. He felt empty. That emptiness hurt so much. Because of the pain the emptiness tried to fill itself in with anger. Anger towards the Gryffindor house. Anger towards the one who looked like James. The one who was supposed to be the son of Lilly. Anger towards the world for being so cruel.

If he could, he would've slapped his past self. Because of that anger, his son feels hatred towards him. His submissive creature is hurting. His heart is hurting.

Harry looked at the crying man in front of him. His heart felt uneasy looking at the pitiful scene in front of him. His instincts screamed at him to comfort this man. To not let him cry.

But his mind didn't let him. He couldn't accept this fact. It was too much for him. He really hoped this was a cruel joke and nothing more, nothing less.

He looked at his lover for confirmation. Draco looked him in the eyes and said nothing. While the two were staring at each other, Harry could see the guilt and pain in the eyes of his beloved.

Draco nodded slightly and lowered his head. He couldn't bear to look at such a scene. His heart was pained knowing that his godfather will most likely be pushed away.

Harry couldn't believe it at first but now from Draco's nod he knows this is the cruel truth. He once again looked at his mother and finally saw what emotions he(E) held in his heart.

Evander's eyes were just too painful to look at. Guilt, Sorrow, pain, sadness, hopelessness. Negative emotions swam in his eyes and couldn't be controlled. Those exquisite violet eyes were glazed over with tears as they began to slightly redden.

Harry knew that he couldn't just judge Snape without hearing him out. His morals wouldn't let him after seeing such a vulnerable state of the man displayed in front of him. He was his mother as well.

"I....Why would you treat me like that for so many years.and...and now just come back looking like this!" Harry couldn't help but raise his voice.

"I was obliviated! My mind and body weren't my own! That old goat fed me potions and cursed me with hexes as well as controlled my looks! Do you think I would do this to my own little hatchling, that is the flesh and blood from my two husbands, if I had free will?! One of my husbands is dead! I would be a dumbass to just toss you away like that if I could!" Evander sobbed out with a slightly raised voice, following in Harry's footsteps.

Harry's whole body froze. He looked at Snape with wide eyes and tried to figure out if he was lying or not.

He trusted Dumbledoor with his whole life and only now he finds out that the man was behind every bad this that happened in his life. The man even got him against his own parents. He killed one and led the other two to hurt their owns son without even meaning to.

Tears swelled up in his eyes and he gripped Evander into a bone crushing hug as he started to sob.

"Mama! D-Don't leave m-me again!" Harry said inbetween sobs.

Snape hugged him back with nearly just as much force. He held a gentle smile as he squeezed his eyes shut, praying that this isn't some sort of day dream.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
1022 words.

I had a broken phone for about 1 month and had to use my computer. I didn't write with my computer is because I find it quite uncomfortable compared to my phone.

I'm sorry for those who waited so long. I actually planned to make it a bit longer but you guys have waited too long already.

I love you all!

Thank you all for so much voted and views(or whatever that is called). I really didn't think that my book is good and would ever reach such accomplishments.

Bye!♥︎♥︎