€~Chapter 19~€

(Guess who🔝)

Draco had been sneaking around watching Nico and Proffesor Jackson. (Creepy stalker much)

They were acting as if knowing eachother for a long time.

Draco knew he had to get them together.

But those idiots were just way too oblivious about eachothers feelings.

It frustrated Draco too much.

Plus even the girls in most houses started shipping them!

But those who hated gay ' s naturally didn't like the idea.(I'm not calling them homophobic bc they aren't. It is just hate. Homophobic people are afraid of Homosexuality. So please don't ask why don't I just call them homophobic)

Draco was in too deep thoughts to notice Pansy speaking to him.

"Draco! Cmon stop staring at Nico! You shouldn't do so! Your future boyfriend is Harry!" The girl said.

That seemed to bring Draco back to reality as he looked at her, his eyes widened and hus cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

"I don't like Nico! He's only my friend!" Draco yelled at her as he hid his face.

"Oh Cmon Draco! If you are only friends..." Blase  had a thoughtful look on his face for a second before continuing "then who do you ship him with?"

Draco squealed.

"I have Litteraly found the cutest ship for him! I love shipping them! They're like, the best ship in Howgwarts!!" Draco squealed.

Unfortunately Nico heard what the wizard said and started to listen in.

"Proffesor Jackson fits Nico perfectly!  Didn't you notice the slight blush on his pale skin when Proffesor Jackson tells him something or if they get in skin contact??" Draco said enthusiasticly.

Pansy and Blase gasped.

"Omg yes!" Pansy and Blase squealed in sync.

Nico flushed a dark shade of red.

'I'm so going to murder him right now' Nico thought as he looked at Draco with a wolfish glare on his face.

Nico stood up from his sitting place and walked towards the blond.

When Draco noticed, his eyes widen and he gulped.

In this moment he knew,
He fucked up.

******************************
(After an intence discussion between Draco and Nico)

Draco was smirking at Nico. The son of Hades was flustered as heck.

Percy was watching this commotion from his seat and was goddam curious to what they were talking about.

But since he was a teacher he couldn't just walk up to them and be like 'Oh hey Nico! What is happening here? Tell me all the juicy stuff death breath!'.

He would've been an absolute idiot to do so.

Even he knew it.

Percy sighed and looked at his meal.

His apetite was gone while his curiosity got bigger and bigger.

He poked his food.

He even prayed to Kronos just to make time go by faster.

You might be wondering something.

Kronos?

Yes, Kronos. The boy actually faked his death to the demigods as the gods knew of it. It was a plan.