Chapter 36

The next day Nico woke up in Percy's embrace. His heart skipped a beat and the memories from yesterday night flashed in his mind. He remembered how he and Percy cuddled nearly the whole time, how for a moment they looked at each other and couldn't look away.

Nico's face became as red as a tomato, his heart racing. His ears reddened even more when he began to look at Percy's sleeping face, looking at every single detail it holds.

He quickly jumped off the kelp head when he felt the other move. Nico quickly fled into the kitchen and tried to calm himself down by focusing on making breakfast.

Soon the whole kitchen island was filled with various blue foods. Nico walks back into the living room only to see that Percy hasn't woken up yet which made the teen feel quite stupid since he ran away thinking the sea prince would wake up soon.

But in all honesty, Nico wasn't that surprised either since all the older did  was sleep in at camp and at Hogwarts.

Feeling a bit mischievous, Nico put Tom's diner (the song) on at full volume. He didn't worry it would disturb the other campers since the poseidon cabin was put under several layers of soundproofing by Percy.

Speaking of Percy, was irritated and although he loved that song, he valued his precious sleep more. He opened one eye lightly and saw Nico. Upon seeing the skinny teen Percy frowned. He took a pillow, aimed it at the teen and threw it. When he saw it hit Nico, Percy smirked and went back to sleep.

Nico felt offended after receiving a pillow to the face. He grabbed the pillow and before they both knew it, a pillow fight ensued.

When it ended both were laughing loudly at one another.

"I made some blue food for you but it's probably cold now." Nico snickered.

Percy gasped with an exaggerated tone of betrayal. "How dare you not tell me about that before all of this. If I knew I would've gotten up faster!"

Nico burst out laughing upon seeing the dramatic face Percy was making. He taped the older on his forehead and smiled.

"You really are silly. Don't you remember it's no big deal? We can just reheat it with the blessing of Hecate and I have just the right spell for it." Nico said smugly

Percy felt speechless towards Nico's remark. How did he make it sound like he was being over dramatic. I mean, he was, but Percy did not wish to be outsmarted!

The morning passed with a delicious breakfast and silly yet playful bickering between the two males.

The whole day was going well until a certain pink haired menace walked in.

Kal was grinning widely as he dragged Max into the cabin. Percy grumbled in disappointment as now he won't be able to spend alone time with Nico anytime soon.

Just as the four started talking another uninvited guest appeared. The blond ferret boy made an appearance, further irritating Percy

The kelp head didn't make any trouble, nor did he make any complain aloud, as he saw his emo boy happily chatting with the other three.

The whole day was spent like this, and Percy's mood couldn't be more unhappy. When the three uninvited guest left it was already late and Percy could see Nico was sleepy, making his mood even more unhappy, blaming the trio for making his smoll baby tired.

The two changed into their sleepwear and went to sleep. Nico was quite content and fell asleep easily but Percy tossed around for quite sometime before falling asleep because of his bad mood.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! It has been so long since I updated but I hope you guys liked it. I'm sorry for the lack of detail and I promise that will change in the future chapters but I just am in quite he slump, even after such a long time. I had no energy to write but now it's a bit better, as you can see since this chapter is uploaded.

I want to sincerely thank everyone who'd supporting me until this point and hasn't given up on this fanfic :))♡

Bye!~☆