Chapter 32

~In Harry's dream~

Harry felt weird. He looked around the unknown yet familiar room he was located in. Seeing the wooded fence like thing confront of him made Harry feel weird.

When he looked at his body, he was startled. He was a ....baby?! Panic grew in his soul as he frantically began to try and get out.

Sudently the door opened. A young man walked into the room with a smile on his face. The face was a bit blurred but the smile was evident.

"Snakelet don't cry. Papa's here" The gentle looking man whispered.

Harry didn't even notice he was crying until the man wiped his cheeks.

The young man coaxed Harry, making  him a bit awkward yet relaxed. Mixed feelings were storming through Harry.

A second figure came in. He saw a tall and handsome man enter the nursery. He felt warmth from the man but what filled Harry with unease is that the handsome man looked nearly exactly like young Tom Riddle, except a more mature.

The handsome man wrapped his hands around the waist of the other one and smiled in Harry's direction.

Confusion filled Harry's thoughts. Why are the two so intimate? Why is he a toddler? Why do they called him the same way his mother did?

"Hold him. I'll go get Evander." The shorter male said and left with a smile after giving the taller one a kiss.

He was now in the handsome Male's arms but something felt out of place. That was until he saw the handsome Male's face come closer and closer to his ear.

"Remember my little Snakelet"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harry shot up with cold sweat.

Who was that man? Who were those people in general? Why was he a toddler? Where was he in that dream? What does he need to remember?

Questions rushed through his head. A dull ache started to enter his senses. He hissed as he tries to massage his temples.

The hiss woke up Evander, who was on high alert the whole night. He was afraid something would happen to his child and his assumptions were right.

He rushed to Harry and began to try and see what was happening to his snakelet.

"Mom, please. Stop. I'm fine." Harry sighed.

He looked at his mother's tearful eyes and sighed once again. His mother was too emotional. But in reality he couldn't really blame Evander.

It's pretty rough to lose a child. Now that he got his child back, it's normal for him to worry. Yet Harry, who rarely felt such affection, felt awkward about it.

It hurt his heart but he really didn't know how to calm his mother. After battling internally on what to do, Harry simply hugged his mother.

Evander hugged back his little snakelet but didn't forget that this was about his son. He soon let go and sighed.

"Snakelet, this isn't about me. You were hurting. I am just emotional and you don't have to worry about that. I want to help you. Can you tell me what's wrong?" Evander sighed and smiled warmly at Harry.

Harry looked down but his mouth hooked up a little bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------
526 words.

I'm back! Sorry for the long wait. E-classes really are tiring. Hope you enjoyed!

If you want to help please submit some of your own ideas. Love you all!

Bye!~♡