\|~Chapter 29~|/

《I am Jerry you are Tom.. T^T》

(Back to Drarry and Snape, a few moments after the time we left it off)

Harry had now slightly unwrapped his wings from himself and Draco but he still was highly on guard.

His mind was foggy and only one thought came through his mind right now.

'Must protect mate and-'

Harry was pulled out his thoughts when he smelled another creature in the room. He looked up from his small mate and saw someone he didn't quite recognise. The person was so familliar but not at the same time..

Harry decided to not give a damn anymore and asked straighfowardly the young looking man standing near the bed he and draco resided in.

"Who are you?.." Harry asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"I-i...I am your...your mother." The man said as he looked down before continuing " I know this is unexpected but that old coot took you away from me and your fathers when you were only a year old and-"

"What do you mean mother? You are a man. And I don't believe I ever had two fathers." Harry interupted the other.

The man looked at him and pure sadness and pain filled his eyes. Tears formed in his eyes and started to stain his cheeks. The man covered his mouth with a shaky hand as a slighty muffled sob escaped his mouth.

Uponseeing that Harry felt the need to comfort the person standing infront of him. Yet being his stuborn self, he denied his instict and waited for the other to explain.

Draco on the other hand seemed to finally see what's happening as he sprung out of bed and embraced his godfather in a hug.

He looked over towards his boyfriend and sent him a mini glare. Harry flinched and looked down, feeling a bit mad at himself for making his mate upset.

'Wait...what mate?' Harry thought as soon as he heard the word in his head.

"Kovus...please believe me baby..." The man said

"Y-you must have got something wrong....my parents are...James Potter a-and L-lily Potter!" Harry said.

His tone of voice made it seem like he was trying to convince himself instead of the other man.

"Harry! He is not lying to you!" Draco said after hearing his godfather try his best to hold back sobs and failing quite a bit.

Harry looked at Draco with confused expression. Harry was torn apart. His boyfriend clearly knew something he (H) didn't. Harry had a strong feeling he should have known it aswell.

Draco merely sighed at the battled expression Harry displayed. He walked to the black haired boy, not before making sure Evander was stable enough, and took his lover's hands into his own.

He looked directly into Harry's eyes. Harry had a frown on his face and his emotion poured in his eyes.

"Harry....He really is your father...Dumblebitch was always lying to you...I myself discovered not long ago about this.." Draco said, trying to reassure Harry.

His attempt failed as Harry felt utterly hurt and betrayed. The man he admired and looked up to was nothing but an old mendling goat? He wished really badly that this was just a joke. But upon seeing Draco's serious face, he understood it was no lie.

The black haired boy looked at the male that stood near them. He was still crying and his shaky hand still covered his mouth as he looked down. 

Harry then felt a strong, even stronger than before, pull to comfort this man. How could he let his mother suffer? He (H) was his (E) snakelet..

Harry's eyes widen. Mother? Snakelet?...where did those thoughts come from..

Harry couldn't stand looking at the sad man anymore and ran to embrace the man. The male was shorter than him (H) by nearly a head, however he was still taller than Draco.

The male's eyes widen as more tears threatened to fall. He tightened the hug and didn't bother to hide his sobs anymore.

"M-my B-baby!" The male gripped onto Harry's clothes as he cried out the same sentence over and over, each one quieter than the previous one until he was crying silently.

Harry felt relieved seeing the person calm down. He nuzzled his head into the other's hair and inhaled the scent. It was so familliar...so welcoming...so soothing..

The shorter male looked up at his son and smiled, his eyes still tear filled. He pulled up his shaky hand and put it to Harry's cheek. He carressed it slowly as he smiled even more and tears spilled for a second time in such a short amount of time.

Harry longed for such a motherly gaze. It was something that even Molly Weasly couldn't make him feel. He felt warm in his heart as the shaky hand carressed his cheek. (Please don't think they are lovers. This is just a mother son reaunion after 14 or so years)

"M-mom?.." Harry whispered.

He was afraid. Afraid that the person infront of him would vanish and never come back. Afraid that thus was just an ilusion.

"Yeas baby...it's me..mommy.." Evander choked out.

The older man longed for this moment. Finally being able to be there for his son. He couldn't miss any other important events in his snakelet's life. (The reason why Evander calls Harry snakelet is because in a young age Harry showed obvious signs of inheriting Tom's royal serpent. It is still pretty much his dominating creature inheritance.)

A tear slipped out of Harry's eye, traveling down his cheek. He still had a bit of hesitation towards all of this. But could anyone blame him? It isn't everyday that someone comes after 14 years of thinking you're an orphan and tells you they are your parent.

"My baby..you've grown so much...last I saw you I had been able to pick you up and sing you a lulaby..." Snape said with a sadness filled tone.

Even if he didn't remember didn't mean his heart didn't ache and feel empty. He was suspicious. Everyday felt wrong. Thinking about Lily as a love interest felt completely wrong. He felt incomplete. Longing filled his senses everyday as he tried to remember what could have caused it.

He was so relieved that after sometime he finally broke loose of that old coot's manipulation. What would have happened to his snakelet if he wasn't there to tell Draco? If he wasn't there to tell Percy and Nico?..His son would be alone with an early inheritance..

Just thinking about it made his heart ache. He needs to focus on the present. He was and still is here for his snakelet. Now nothing will change that.

Yet he was worried. How can he tell his little snakelet that he is the potions master that hated him since first year and that his(H) second father was Voldemort. How can he even explain to his snakelet, who has no memory of them, that he has three parents at all.

He was too lost in his thoughts to notice his son staring at him as if he was a fragile being. He snapped out his thoughts as soon as Harry released the older from the hug.

Evander was torn. How can he tell his snakelet all of this. What would he think of this situation?

The older's heart rased out of panic. His palmed began to sweat as he looked at Harry's questioning gaze.

He can't do this...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•●●●●×☆×●●●●•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1217 words.

Hello...Sorry for not updating this book for so long. I had my mind elsewere and it was just hard for me. But that is in the past and I feel better. I may not be able to update how I used to and it won't be so often. I would really be glad for some advice for this book.

I honestly am thankfull for support for this book. It blows my mind that so much votes have been given to this book..nearly 1k...never thought of that happening to me...

I really am glad for everyone of you!

That is all for now! Stay safe at home and be happy!~☆

Bye! :3