《~Chapter 18~》

Harry woke up in a room he didn't quite recognise. So of course he began to panick.

But soon memories of what happened the day before flooded in his mind as he saw Draco curled up next to him, only wrapped in the sheets

Harry's face flushed.

He clearly remembered the personal event that happened between him and Draco just after one spare glance at his lover.

Harry admired Draco's face as he slept soundly.

A little amount of drool leaking out the corner of his mouth while he was quietly snoring.

The blond's hair was a utter mess.

Harry couldn't help but get turned on aswell as coo at the sight in front of him.

Harry, not willingly because of school, got out of the bed in wich his lover was laying, the warmth of Draco's body leaving him as the colder air of the room hit his skin.

He grumpily walked towards the dresser and looked at the clothes that were I'm display.

Today was a day where Harry didn't want to wear a robe. So of course he had to dress differently.

He picked out a big ass black plain t-shirt and some dark ripped jeans

He didn't really care. He just didn't want to wear the robes they normally should wear.

He was thankfully robbed of his clothes a few times by Draco.

The ones he picked out being a part of them.

Never in his life would he thought he would be grateful about it once. But hey, life is suprising sometimes.

He walked into the bathroom and started the shower. When the running water was in good enough temperature, Harry went into the shower cabin.

'How did we even end up in Draco's private room?' Harry asked himself.

He surely remembered drinking a few shots of fire whikey with the Weasley twins and after that seeing Draco  but what happened even later was just a jumble of foggy memory until he trew Draco onto the bed.

Harry made a mental note to never again drink a bottle and a half of fire whiskey alone again.

After the thoughtful shower and his morning routine, Harry walked out the bathroom fully clothed.

He took a look at the bed and saw a Draco with a pained face.

"Are you alright love?" Harry asked Draco.

Draco turned his head towards Harry.

"You broke my ass yesterday asshole. Why did you even have to drink so much! You were not even close to sober!" Draco said.

Harry shrugged slightly.

Then the teenager with a bolt shapped scar grinned.

"But I clearly remember your screams of pleasure as I-" Harry go cut off by Malfoy.

"SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE! " Draco shouted in embarrassment, burying  his face, wich was as red as a tomato, into a pillow.

"I was just joking babe." Harry sat down next to Draco and pulled him closer by the waist "But you need to get ready breakfast is nearly ended and we still need to get to class"

Draco groaned as he snuggled into Harry's frame.

"But I don't want to. You're so warm and confy" Draco moaned out in frustration.

Harry chuckled at the blond's behavior.

"Cmon. You wanted to meet up with someone if I remember correctly." Harry said.