♤~Chapter 26~♤

(Do you like the pick up lime?)

Everyone was laughing as they looked at Percy and Nico. After an hour of running Nico jumped at Percy, suprising him.

Both of them fell and let's just say Nico dragged Percy's ass to another room and gave Percy what he deserved.

Right now, Percy had an ice pack on his cheek and forehead(sometimes slaps hit too hard). He laid in between Nico's legs as he grumbled a bit. Nico was grining and blushing quite a bit.

Everytime Percy would say something mean to Nico, the ghost king would threaten the sea prince with a sandal, making Percy shut up imeadiatly. Those hurt(I know that from experience).

Chaos and Order sat up out of no where. Hades stood up with them after they motioned him to come with them. The three of them went to a spare room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(With Order, Chaos and Hades)

"Love. We need to know where is our child." Order said to Hades.

Chaos nodded and proceded to talk.

"We need to see him. It kills us knowing we didn't watch him grow.." Chaos then was struck by a realisation. He looked at Hades with pleading eyes "Please tell me he didn't die!"

Hades' eyes widen. He forgot to tell them, didn't he?

"No no no! He is alive! I put him into the lotus hotel(is that right?). He makes me proud everyday.." Hades reasured his scared lover.

Order and Chaos let out a breath of relief after hearing this.

"Where is he?" Chaos asked.

Hades giggled at the question. His lips spread into a big smile. He shook his head.

"Your son is the one that beat up the son of Poseidon and [redacted]. How didn't you notice you big goofs?" Hades giggled. (I am so freaking sure most of you people suspected this. I made it too obvious 🤦‍♂️)

Chaos and Order's eyes widen, after hearing what Hades said. It made quite a lot of sense. (I f*ing bet it did)

How didn't they notice before? It was quite obvious. Nico had eyes just like them. He had hades' face traits and body and Chaos' black like coal hair. (In this fanfic hades had dark natural purple hair tips that look a lot like black but they aren't, If you want I can make a chapter in detail about the looks of every character in my book..)

~~~~~~~~~
(With Nicercy)

Nico got up with Percy and dusted himself off.

"Ok guys me and Percy have to check on someone and then visit camp-" Nico was interupted by two pairs of arms wrapping around him.

"What's happening?" Percy asked, purely confused.

Hades giggled at Percy's question.

"Just a fathers and son moment." Hades answered with amusement evident in his voice.

"W-what?" Nico said.

"Nico these sre your fathers." Hades said simply.

"B-but YOU are my father! A-and Maria di Angelo w-was my mom!" Nico said.

Chaos and Order walkd over to Hades and stood next to him, wrapping their arms around their lover.

"Son...Maria Di angelo was a witch we met when Hades was pregnant with you." Order said bluntly.

Hades and Chaos nodded.

"She was raped by a man and had Bianca. Me, Hades and Order were her friends for a long time...she was the legacy of Hecate. We met her while we were celebrating new years eve with humans. She was poor and had a child. We helped her and our friendship grew stronger as time past." Chaos said.

"When I found out I was pregnant with you I couldn't take a risk Nico. If Gaia only knew you existed as a child she would have killed you. We all were happy that you happened to us but worry for your future was getting to us." Hades continued.

Chaos and Order sighed sadly, as they gripped tighter onto Hades' waist.

"Me and Chaos were devastated to know that in order (I swear this wasn't pun intended) for you to have a good future we would have to sacrifice the joy and pride of watching you grow into a good man.." Order said.

"We gave you away to Maria and Hades was the only parent that could see you grow into such a good young man you are now. He had to act cold towards you just to hide the fact that you are his biggest weakness. You are our only child Nico. And the only one we could even have...since Hades lost his fertility when he gave birth to you. Complications appeared during birth and we had to do something to stop more serious damage..." Order said as his head hung down low.

"We love you son. Maria was your god mother... we gave you to her as we knew it was the best choice..." Chaos said.

Chaos' eyes filled with tears. Hades smiled weakly at him, himself tearing up hearing that story again. The god of the underworld hugged Chaos tightly.

"I..." Nico was at a loss of words.

Maria wasn't his real mother? Bianca wasn't his sister? He had two fathers and Hades was his mom? Was his life just a lie? Is his last name even Di Angelo?

"My whole life was a lie?..." Nico asked looking at the three.

"No please....please don't take it that way...we did this to protect you..! You ARE our child and I won't stand being separated from you once again! I already missed all those important moments of your life! I can't miss any more!" Chaos' raised his voice as tears streamed down his face.

Nico's eyes widen. His eyes glazed over and he ran towards his parents. He hugged them tightly as he started to sob.

"My baby..." Order muttered as he hugged his son tight.

Choas and Hades hugged both of them aswell. It was a heart melting moment.

The rest of the people watching them had warm smiles on their faces. Some where confused but happy *cough* Percy *cough*. Poseidon just watched and smiled warmly at his brother.

Zeus was staring at the four with guilt. He was happy fir them, yes, but guilt that he felt over powered his happiness. He made his brothed marry a woman who was a control freak. He knew that. But he tried to follow the fates orders.

Hades looked up from the family cacoon of love they formed and stared at Zeus. The darker god's heart ached seeing the heavy guilt in his brother's eyes.

Hades untangled himself from the rest of his family and wlaked to his younger brother. He put a hand on Zeus' shoulder and smiled weakly at the god, earning a confused look from his younger brother.

"What you did was for the best baby brother...I love you. You realised your mistakes and feel guilty about them. I can see it pilling up in your eyes. I already forgave you all of it. If you didn't do what you did we wouldn't have been here. Would we?" Hades said.

"But because of me you felt so much pain! A-and it would have been prevented if I didn't make the mistakes I did!" Zeus chocked out.

"I fogave you. Live and forget baby brother. I love you and forgave you. It's all that matters right now." Hades said.

Zeus hugged his brother tightly. Hades hugged back.

Hades' family and the rest that was present watched the brotherly moment in awe.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1249 words.

Hope you enjoyed this trash ass chapter. Most of you already suspected this outcome. I mean, I made it obvious as frick.

You know who Kal's mother is, who the parent's of the Eros twins are, the parent's of Nico. Now the only secret is James and Poseidon's lover.

Kal's mother was already mentioned in this book as a ship i created. The ones who pay attention to these little notes know the answer.

Ans sorry ofr mistakes. My book will only be edited when I finish it.

That is all I had to say!

Bye!~☆