¤~Chapter 7~¤

Harry woke up feeling warm skin. He tensed at the touch.

Harry slowly opened his eyes only to see Draco.

A hard blush appeared on his face as he saw that they were spooning, him being the big spoon.

He sat up and put Draco into his lap.

He put his back against the tree that was behind him. Harry slowly closed his eyes and waited until his boyfriend woke up.

************************************

Percy was at dinner thinking about the meeting with Malfoy. He couldn't wait to meet his great great nephew!

As soon as he finished he sprung out his chair and began to look for the blond boy.

It frustrates him after one hour of search.

Nico followed Percy of course but he didn't complaint, unlike the other demigod.

When they found Draco Nico cooed at the sight.

"Aww Percy look! It's young love!" Nico said with excitement in his eyes.

Percy chuckled, the sea gods son was beginning to live this soft side of his Nico.

When Harry heard voice he imeadiatly opened his eyes.

Tho that was a regret.

He saw Profesor Percy and Nico. Percy was holding Nicos waist while smirking.

Nico kept punching Percy telling him to let go,while the pale boys face grew more red every second.

"Um..." Harry spoke up making the two look at him.

Nico quickly got away from Percy. The dark haired boy scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry you had to see that..." Nico apologized to the scarhead.

Harry nodded slightly.

"Can you wake Draco up? We need to do something. And he is needed" Percy asked.

Harry was confused to why they needed his lover. But he gave in anyway.

"Draco, love wake up please" Harry whispered into the blonds ear, shaking him lightly to wake him up.

Draco groaned quietly before opening his eyes.

The blond was greeted by a view of Harry Potter up close.

Draco blushed slightly. But his blush worsened when he saw Percy and Nico standing near them.

Harry grinned swing his lovers blush. He pecked the blonds lips before getting the boy off his lap.

Draco stood up and dusted off his robe.

"Okay Profesor. Is this the friend you were talking about?" Draco asked, earning a nod from Percy " Okay then....we can go. By love" Draco said as he pecked Harrys lips before walking away.

************************************

Draco led the boys to a empty and cold room. A single chimney with a vase thingy on top of it was placed in the room.

Draco stood right in front of it and grabbed the vase.

He turned around.

"Grab some." Draco said.

Nico took the powder that was contained inside the vase thingy without hesitation, already knowing what it was tho Percy was more hesitant, that doesn't matter he took some anyway.

"Throw the floo powder and say Malfoy manor." The blonde said.

Nico and Percy nodded at the comand.

Percy got to go first. He did as said. Fortunately he didn't mess up.

Nico went after him and then Draco went last.

************************************

"Wow such a fansy place you have." Percy comented.

Draco rolled his eyes and turned to Nico.

"OK since you're the smarter one tell him to act really carefully. The dark lord isn't so sweet with newcomers these days." Draco warned to wich Nico nodded.

The Ghost King walked towards a pouting Percy. He slapped the older and looked into Percys eyes.

"Do ONE thing that will endanger us and I sear I will skin you alive!" Nico threatened with a scary glare.

An intimidating wolf glare to be exact.

And when did Lupa teach him that?

Anyway back to the story....

Percy gulped and nodded at Nicos threat.

"Good." Nico smiled at him sweetly before getting between Percy and Draco.

Percy sometimes wondered if Nico was bipolar. Like an example happened just now.

Soon the doors opened and a man came in with a man on his right and a woman on his left.

Draco lowered his head.

The man in the middle walked towards the blond boy and was about to slap him until a hand gripped his wrist right when the man's hand was really close to Dracos face.

The man glared at the owner of the hand, no other than Percy.

"You.....I like you.....no afraid to fight back. Hmm. .....good job Draco.....I like these two. Their apearence will make people not even think their death eaters!" The noseless man said, walking circles around Percy.

Percy rolled his eyes.

"Are you Voldy?" Percy asked making Nico hiss at him.

Percy flinched a bit. But just like every other time he didn't really feel intimated or scared.

"My name isn't Voldy. I'm Voldemort." The noseless said.

"OK 'Voldemort'. We are here to help you. We want to bring HIM back." Percy said.

Nico rolled his eyes at Percys boldness.

Voldemort started to boil.

"WHY! AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW I HAVE A HEIR? BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION THEY TOOK MY LOVERS AWAY TOO!" Voldemort started to tear up as his voice subsided " he took them all....he took my family....that pesky basted! ....."

Percy patted the noseless man's back.

"We will get the back I swear it on my own life." Percy assured the teared up man.

Voldemort looked at Percy and wiped his tears away.

This was going to be a long ass talk today.

---------------------------------------------------------

903 words.

Hope you enjoyed this shorter chapter. It's kinda really awful to write without Percy reaviling that their Voldys great great uncles. Hope you don't mind!

Bye~♡