¡¿~Chapter 24~?!

Hades stood infront of everyone and sighed.

"First of all don't you dare interupt me! If you want to say something raise your hand. And yes, I'm talking about you kal. You're too much like your parents. Anyway.. secondly I won't go into detail. Understood?" Hades asked.

Kal, the gods and his two husbands nodded.

Hades sighed deeply( once again -.-) and started to explain.

-------------------------------
90 years ago.

Hades was standing at the shore of the sea. Poseidon and him recently had gotten into a fight anout the sea god's lover. The god of the underworld didn't quite approve of the love the two had.

They were too different to be together, atleast that was what Hades thought.

But the more and more he looked at the sad waves of the sea the more he realized that he made a mistake.

He should've congratulated his brother and be happy for him as he finally found his true love.

Maybe Hades was jealous?

He never experienced love and he was deeply craving it. Persefone wasn't a good goddess. She acted as if she ruled him.

Hades never declared her being the goddess of the underworld. Her story is pure lies fed off to the human race.

That woman was an evil soul that hades would do anything to get rid off. She was getting under his skin and in a bad way.

He didn't know when he would get an outbrust. And he did get it. But in the worst timing possible.

He lost control when Poseidon introduced his lover. The way they looked at eachother made Hades' longing for love worsen.

But who would love such a god? He was dark and scary. Plus he was a bottom. Who would've thought?

The oh so scary ruler of the underworld a botttom.

Everyone would've brust out laughing at him. He knew it deep down.

Hades choked out a sob as he sat down. He had enough of everything, so he might aswell just let the tears go.

~meanwhile~

Order has taken his brother to earth for a little walk along the shore.

The sun began to hide and beautiful colors painted the sky. Chaos watched in amazment. He hadn't been on earth in a while. He quite missed this planet.

Order couldn't help but blush at the look displayed on his brother's face.

They walked a little bit further but stopped upon hearing quiet sobs.

Chaos was confused. It was such a beautiful place. Why would anyone come here to cry?

Order saw a figure sitting on the ground. He aproached it and found out who it was.

"Hades?" Chaos Asked from behind Order.

Hades whipped his head up. His eyes were glossy and red, as his face was full of guilt. Tears streamed down his face.

The god of the underworld stayed silent as his eyes widened. He slightly began shacking.

Order's eyes widen. Why would Hades be in such a broken state? What happened to cause this?

"What happened?" Chaos asked with worry.

"I-I lashed out on Poseidon...he introduced me to his lover! I was jealous! H-he found love while I am stuck with that witch c-called Persefone!..." Hades exclaimed as harsher tears came out his eyes.