Chapter 40

After arriving home Harry couldn't help but trap Draco in his embrace while sitting on their bed, refusing to let go. Severus decided to leave the lovebirds alone, seeing that Harry was having a bit of a possessive episode.

The two snuggled together in silence, enjoying their alone time. However, that peaceful silence was broken by someone aggressively opening the door.

Draco jumped in fright and upon seeing who it was he immediately got away from Harry and hurried to the person's side. The person who came in was Nico. He looked like a mess, his eyes puffy and red and tears running down his face.

"What happened Nico?!" Draco asked, extremely worried about his friend "Did something happen with Percy?"

At the mention of Percy Nico began to cry even harder confirming that this whole situation had something to do with the taller male. Draco tried to comfort his friend through various means but none of them seemed to work. The blonde sat down on the couch that was in the room and made Nico lay down, putting his head onto the Slytherin's lap.

After some point, Nico drifted off to sleep while crying. Draco cradled Nico's head in his lap as he soothingly stroked it. Draco was frowning when thinking of what could have happened to reduce Nico to such a sorry state.

"What do you think happened?" Harry, who was quiet up until this point, spoke.

"I don't know but whatever it was, it must have been serious. What makes everything more concerning is that Percy is somehow involved in this. I mean it's just so weird...the two were joined at the hip. They were inseparable..." Draco sighed.

Harry put an arm around Draco and rubbed his shoulder "I know you're worried my love but right now we need to focus on helping Nico and not stressing, also considering the fact you're carrying." Harry said and kissed Draco's forehead.

"B..but Nico is one of the few people that approached me for me, not my family status nor was scared of me. I just care about him so much... I'm also not that fragile Harry..."

"I know Dear but right now this body isn't just yours..I understand you are strong but at the moment our baby isn't and needs your protection. Get some rest and tomorrow we'll discuss everything with Nico when he'll be well rested too, okay?"

"Fine...but I don't want to leave his side..." Draco mumbled.

Harry sighed "I know you're worried and I'm sorry to say but right now that isn't the best choice. It may be selfish but I cannot force myself to be away from you as we had just discovered your pregnancy."

Draco lowered his head and reluctantly stood up, making sure not to wake up Nico. The blonde male put a comfortable pillow under Nico's head and covered him with a blanket. His heart hurt each time he saw the demigod's horrible state.

Harry comforted Draco as he led him to their bedroom. Draco sat down on their bed and got lost in thought. Harry only noticed after he changed into his pj's.

The Gryffindor sighed for the millionth time this evening and sat down next to Draco "Dear...please don't stress yourself with all of that's happened. Right now just focus on resting to be in the best condition when hearing out Nico.."

Draco nodded silently and changed before getting into bed with Harry. The blonde felt extremely uneasy mist of the night and falling asleep was very hard for him. He just knew that waterer happened must have been serious.

-----------------------------------------------------

HELLO

It's been quite a bit huh? Sorry this is so short but I just hope you like this chapter. Also don't worry, I'm already working on the next chapter so it should be out in a day or two.

Bye!~♡