♤~Chapter 3~♤

When Percy was finally alone with Nico they went outside to duel each other.

They were smiling wildly as they walked.

No one was suprised by Percy's attitude but most certainly were thrown off by Nicos smile.

It was like it used to before.....well.....before Biancas death.

The two didn't pay attention to the others and continued their way to their destination.

When the boys arrived Nico felt a tugging sensation in the back of his head.

Son I need you and Percy to come to the underworld.

Why?

It's important and don't ask questions! Bye.

Bye.....

Nico turned to face Percy.

"Percy my father needs the both of us." Nico said.

Percy looked at Nico and sighed.

"Well at least we has 3 or so weeks of peace from those things." Percy chuckled a bit.

Nico giggled.

Percy blushed 'Omg so fricking cuteeee'.

Nico grabbed Percy's hand and shadow traveled them to his father.

******************************************
(A bit of time before, with Hades)

The god was sitting on his throne and arguing with Persefone. It was something that the goddess always did. She would start bickering about little things.

The daughter of Demeter stormed out of the room.

Hades didn't love her of course.  Dzeus forced him into this marriage. Just like he did with Poseidon and Sally.

Hades honestly felt guilty. Poseidon had a child on the way but he was forced to marry someone else. It wasn't fair.

He can only wish that everything didn't turn out like this. But then Percy wouldn't be like he is now.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Hecate. The woman flashed in in front of the god.

"Hades I need your help." Hecate pleaded.

"What is it?" Hades asked.

"My pet world is getting out of control! They take their blessed magic for granted by killing mortals and their own kind!" Hecate said tearing up.

The woman loved her pet world. She wanted them to experience magic. The ones she blesses where supposed to tell stories of her. But now not even 1 wizard knows who she is.

It made her beyond angry but she couldn't do anything. She felt helpless. And now that Tom lost his son, it became chaos. Tom M. Riddle was her great grandchild. Now that he lost his child, all purity of his heart left as darkness overtook it.

She needed to get his child back and destroy the one that caused this all.

"I need Percy and Nico to come and save it. My great great grandchild was stolen making his father's heart dark. The one that caused this pain hides as the principal of the Hogwarts school." Hecate said starting to cry harder.

"My dear I will do it. You are family after all. But are you sure you want your sea cousin in this? He is not responsible and his sass is in a way too big scale to keep his mouth shut. " Hades asked the goddess.

"Yes. I want to give both my cousins my blessing. It will help them with this quest. They need to give Tom Riddle now known as Voldemort his son back. Albus dumbledore stole his son and I'm not sure what his new name is." Hecate said sadly.