Chapter 30: Safe

This chapter is in Y/Ns point of view.

"Ugh."
I woke up, head throbbing and hanging by my hands from the cealing. Where am I?
"Finally awake bitch?"
I turned towards the voice. I know that voice.
"H-how are you here?"
I said as tears started to leave my eyes as I put the pieces of the puzzle together.
"How did I not notice it before? You always stared at me. We had all the same classes together. W-why Jake? Why am I here?"
Knife. He has a knife. Tears were streaming down my face.
"You see my love, I have loved you ever since I saw you. But then you started seeing that peace of shit. I just couldn't take it. When I saw you kiss him I just couldn't take it anymore. You were always so pretty. Too bad I have to punish you." I screamed and screamed and screamed. The knife hit my arm and my eyes glued shut as I screamed as loud I possibly could. What about my brothers? Mom? dad? Rosé? Lisa? What about... NamJoon? I never told him. I never told him those three words. I never said them. And now I'll die without saying them. The blade rand across my arms. Across my stomach. Down to my legs. Tears were still streaming down my face, but I couldn't feel the pain Jake's knife was giving me. I couldn't think about the fact that I was just kidnapped by my classmate who was supposed to be my friend. All I could think about was how I would never see NamJoon again. How I was never able to tell him those three, simple, but so meaningful words. The words I haven't said to anyone other than family in nearly 3 years. I'll never be able to tell NamJoon those words. I love you. I didn't realize it until now because I was so scared, but now I do. I love him. And I hope I live through this to tell him. To see him again. To give him the biggest hug and never let him go. That's all I could think about in this mess.

Sirens. Voices. Shouting. Pain. I snapped out of my daze. It all happened so fast but next thing I know, I saw NamJoon. Am I hallucinating? Did I die? No. I'm alive. And NamJoon is beating up Jake. How did he find me? Jax? How is he here? My family. Friends. And NamJoon. They are all here. I'm safe.
"Jax."
I said. Barely audible. He was running towards me and soon I was embraced in a warm hug. No words were said. I was safe, and I knew that with them here, nothing bad would ever happen again. I would be ok.
"Jax, where's NamJoon? Is he ok?"
I whispered into my brothers ear.
"He's safe. He's here. Would you like to see him?"
I nodded my head. And my brother pulled away from the hug. And untied me. I held on to his hand though. I didn't want him to leave. I always felt safe with Jax. NamJoon rushed over once he saw me. And I hugged him as if my life depended on it.
"I thought I'd never be able to tell you. NamJoon, I love you."
"I love you too Y/N."
We were both in tears as we held on to each other for dear life. Neither of us pulling away, neither of us letting go. Just staying. I felt myself get lightheaded and my body getting heavier.
"Namjoon-"
Everything went black.

__________________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ