Laser Tag- Dreamnotfound 😊

CW: making out (does that need a warning?-)

Plot: Dream and George go out to a laser tag place with Karl and Sapnap and they're on opposite teams and decide to make a bet.

~
George POV.
Dream and I sit in the car in silence on the way to a mysterious location he refuses to tell me.
"Please, tell me where the hell you're taking me," I say dragging out the vowels.

"Hmm," Dream taps his chin pretending to think, "No, you're just going to have to be patient, baby,"

"Ugh, if you're taking me to the middle of a forest to murder me, I'm going to kill you," I say slumping back in the passenger seat of the chair while my face heats up at the nickname, to which Dream just chuckles.

"We're here, cry baby," Dream says parking the car.

"IM NOT A CRY BABY!" I say angrily getting out of the car and slamming the door. "Where are we?"

"Laser Tag!" Dream says standing out the front of a large concrete building with his arms open as if he just told me I won a car.

"You are such a little kid," I say rolling my eyes and walking in.

"You love me," he says quickly following with a goofy grin.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I say waving my hand to dismiss him.

"C'mon, George, tell me you love me," he says grabbing my hand and making me face him.

"No, you big oaf," I say while my face heats up and I start walking to the counter.

He follows refusing to let go of my hand, feeling my face get redder by the second and we organise a game that starts in 5 minutes.

"Karl and Sapnap are also coming so I'll message the time that it starts," Dream says pulling out his phone with his free hand.

I then hear Karl's voice call out my name from behind me and I turn around quickly and run to hug him, accidentally pulling Dream along too.

"Hi!" Karl says as I hug him with one hand, still holding dreams hand with my other.

"Hey, Dream," Sapnap says punching him playfully in the arm.

"Oh my god, Sapnap," Karl said leaning over to whisper something in Sapnap's ear and giggling.

"So," Sapnap says drawing out the 'o' and dancing his eyes from Dream, to George and then their joined hands.

"It's not what it looks like-" I start feeling my face set on fire, letting go quickly and stepping to the side.

"Uh huh," Karl says giggling as Sapnap makes eye contact with Dream and winking at him, to which Dream quickly rubs his hands over his face in embarrassment as it heats up a little bit.

"Anyways, love birds, what time does the match start?" Sapnap asks putting his hands in his pants pockets.

"We're not love birds!" I say as Dream answers the question.

We continue walking and make our way to the entrance of the arena, considering the game was about to start, and we see that there isn't anyone else there.

We start talking to the instructor who tells us we have to be on two different teams or all on our own, which we choose to do two different teams. Karl and I are together and Sapnap and Dream are together.

Dream and Sapnap start calling themselves "The Better Part of The Dream Team" and so Karl had a funny idea to call our team "The Love Interests".

The instructor walks us through the rules and what to and not to do and then tells us what the aim of this round is. This time it's capture the flag, so we'll both have glow sticks our team will have to protect and then they let us into the arena.