What if...Pt. 2-DreamNotFound 💋

CW: sex, edging, name calling, degrading, praise, choking

Plot: George finally gets his visa approved and...well...you've probably read the top.

Thank you @SagelsCoolerlolz for the idea :D

(A/N: this is my first actual smut so it's probably gonna be shit <3)

~
Dream's POV.

Holy shit. I cant believe that this is actually happening. George is in the car next to me. The same guy that I've jerked off with while on call so many times in the past two months. The same guy I've known for so many years. The same guy that has been my best friend and always there for me. He's finally here.

When I saw him in the air port I ran up to him and I hugged him so tightly that I don't think he could breathe. I'm not going to lie to you, we both did start sobbing.

We've kind of told Sapnap about what's happening between George and I, and since he's already met up with George he insisted he go stay somewhere else so they can spend time together. Sapnap's words not his.

George is bopping his head to his music that was playing, I smiled sweetly at the smaller boy. He's so cute. I moved my right hand to his knee and felt him tense up in surprise and then relax.

He moves his hand to rest on top of mine and I see him smiling, but I also see something else in is eyes. I don't know what it is, but it was hot.

I feel him start to lightly push my hand higher up his thigh and I hear him breathe out, but it sounds like a small whimper. I turn to him, raising an eye brow, making sure to keep my eye on the road. "You're so desperate, aren't you?" I say smugly.

"You're the one that grabbed my ass when we hugged for the first time," George says giving me a look of do not even with me.

"How can you expect me not to? Your ass is so fucking nice," I say looking to the road as I move my hand to right next to his crotch, but not touching it yet.

"D-Dream," he lets out breathlessly, trying to move my hand higher but I won't budge, "Y-You're such an idiot,"

I let out a small chuckle as I pull into the drive way. All of George's things, other than a small suitcase for some of his cloths, were sent over a week or two before he was so that we wouldn't spend all our time unpacking. We were on call while Sap and I put his things where he told us to in the room, so it's all done.

"You love me," I say, turning to him so our faces are less than an inch apart. His mouth is open and he's staring at my lips so I get out of the car, taking my hand off of his thigh, a huge smirk on my face.

I walk over to his side of the car and say "M'Lord," as I open the door for him, bowing significantly.

"Thanks, asshole," George says as he climbs out of the car, holding his hands over his crotch. Obviously trying to hide something. And failing.

We walk in and George goes up to his room and puts his suitcase down on his bed and then comes back downstairs to me sitting on the couch. He walks over to me and puts one knee on either side of my lap and sat down. He wraps his arms around my neck and I feel him start to rock back and forth lightly. "You're such a needy slut, aren't you? Not even two hours since we've seen each other for the first time and you're already acting like a whore," I say in a low voice as I sit up and start ghosting my lips along his neck.

George lets out a little closed mouth moan, trying to keep quiet. His rocking becoming faster.

"Naw, you're so quiet, you're usually so loud for sir," and when I say that George does one big move of his hips and throws his head back, letting out a loud moan this time. I move my hands to his hips and start to push him down, grinding him against me more than before, letting out a shaky breath.