Meet Up Number Three- Karlnap 💋 ~

CW: Smut (Sort of-? By the way I know Karl is on the asexual spectrum, but this is purely for entertainment purposes and I am not and will not ever push him or anyone else to engaged in activities such as these unless they are comfortable and if him or any other content creator feels uncomfortable by me writing this I will take it down immediately), degrading, sir kink (-?), jealousy, objectification (-?) (I think that's it but if there is anymore please tell me)

Plot: Karl purposefully makes Sapnap jealous on stream and they are in a secret relationship (to everyone but dream, George, Baboyhalo and Quakity) so he can't really do anything...until the stream ends and the others go out for lunch.

(I don't know much about the Karlnap meet up right now but I saw a tiktok and brain go brrrrr)

Sapnap POV.
Nolan and I were sitting on stream just vibing and talking to chat when Karl walked over. I smiled at my boyfriend (we haven't really told anyone yet because we want to have some form of privacy from social media and it's better to be safe than sorry) and he smiled back as he started to hug Nolan from behind.

My gut started to twist in jealousy and I looked away thinking if I don't look I won't get jealous over and over as I looked back at chat.

Karl always said he found it hot when I was jealous, but I can't help from feeling bad. I glance over at the small box on the screen showing what the camera sees and see Karl looking at me smirking a little.

I turn to look at him in real life and he just gives me an innocent look, clearly knowing full well what he's doing.

We continue the stream, Punz also joining in, and Karl is hugging and touching Nolan more and more causing the jealousy to bubble up inside of me.

Just as I was about to burst and grab Karl by his over sized jumper and kiss him, he announces that it's the end of stream.

We close up stream and Nolan and Punz announce they're going to get some lunch for the four of us.

As they leave and say their goodbyes I turn to Karl and grab his hand, tight enough so that he can't get out unless he tries, pulling him towards my room.

As we're walking Karl asks "Something wrong, Sir?"causing my face to flush at the name.

"You knew exactly what you were doing didn't you, slut?" I ask, voice low, pinning Karl against the nearest wall.

"Hmm... and if I did?" He asks, tapping his chin, pretending to be in deep thought, obviously feeling bratty.

"Then this'll be fun," I growl more than say and I start to suck and mark along his neck.

"Mmph~ s-sir- make sure t-theyre nowhere anyone can s-see-" Karl stutters out.

"Naw, but, darling, we have to make sure everyone knows you're my pretty little boy, don't we?" I ask stopping for a few seconds to look up at the taller male, his face flushed.

"I-I'll be good- just d-don't put them anywhere anyone c-can see- p-please-" he all but begged, averting  his eyes.

"Okay, baby, but you can't be a whore when the others get back, got it?" I whisper into his ear.

"G-Got it, sir-" he answers as I start to mark just below his jumper's neck line, along his collar bone.

"Good boy," I say, resting my hands under his clothing and on his bare skin, "You're just my slut, yeah?"

-time skip-

We hear the car pull up in the drive way and frantically sit up from where we were cuddling on the bed, chaotically searching for different pieces of clothing.

I hear the front door open as I pull on the nearest jumper and slip out of the room swiftly followed by Karl.

We walk into the kitchen (Karl with a slight limp, to which I smirk at) and see Punz and Nolan unpacking the food out of a large brown paper bag. Nolan looks up and asks "Why did you guys swap jumpers?"

"Wha-" I start to ask and then look down and see I'm wearing Karl's jumper and he's wearing mine, "Oh- pfft- Yknow, homies share jumpers all the time,"

"Hehe, yeah," Karl says, his face clearly flushed while looking at the floor.

"Oh, cool, can I share jumpers with you next, sapnap?" Nolan asks playfully to which I chuckle.

"nO- I-I mean- not if I get them first!" Karl says, frantically trying to save himself.

Looks like I'm not the only one who can get possessive.

-

That was really rushed- and if you want I can write the actual smut- I just couldn't be bothered right now- but if you made it past the other one- I hope you enjoyed :]