Among Us- DreamNotFound (+TNT Duo) 😊 💧~

CW: sussy bakas (I'm so sorry-), making out, jump scares-?

Plot: everyone is on a space ship on their way to conduct research, but people keep being found knocked out (cause I don't want to write people dying because I'm a bitch)

(A/N: I know I am extremely late to this, but I'm running out of ideas, lovelies ALSO ANY AND ALL INTERACTIONS WITH RANBOO AND TUBBO AND TOMMY AND BILZO AND ANYONE THAT IS UNDERAGED OR NOT OKAY WITH SHIPPING OR I DONT FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH SHIPPING OR WHATEVER IS PURELY PLATONIC AND IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING OR SHIPS THEM IN ANYWAY OR ANYTHING THAT CROSSES THEIR BOUNDARIES I WILL TELL YOU AND THEN THE NEXT DAY AFTER I HAVE ASSUMED YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I SAID I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENT AND IF IT SEEMS LIKE I'm SHIPPING ANYONE THAT isn't OKAY WITH IT PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT)

~
Dream POV.

The towering metal doors creak open, slowly revealing the waist height desk of the admin room. I walk over to the card swipe and pull my card out as I notice Tommy and Ranboo walk in.

"Oh hey, Dream," Ranboo says, noticing me attempting, and failing, to swipe my card.

"Hey, Ranboo, hey Tommy, how are you guys today?" I ask, it's too early in the morning for this.

"I'm bloody amazing, mate, I get to hang out with this sexy mother fucker right here," Tommy answers, his voice kind of grating against my ears in the way it does when he's joking and putting on a more aggressive persona.

"Pfft- uh huh, we're good, Dream, thanks for asking, how are you?" Ranboo asks in return, rolling his eyes, barely visible under the head suit he wears.

We're all meant to, especially when travelling outside of the ship but no one really does, except Ranboo, Callahan (Who is back at earth right now) and I and a few other people. To be honest with you I don't know what either of them actually look like, but I'm okay with that. It's their decision, just like it's mine.

"I'm good, thanks," The card swipe makes a high pitch noise telling me that I've finished, "I'm gonna go do the rest of my tasks, see you around?"

"Yeah, bye, Dream," Ranboo says politely, he's such a nice kid.

As I walk out the door way, the lights slowly dim down, the red emergency lights on the wall slowly flashing on and off. I turn to the left, slowly making my way towards the electricity room, running my hand along the wall so I don't run into anything.

I get closer and as I take a right into the hall way I see a dark figure at the end of the hallway. I freeze and my head is telling me to run.

A while ago we were informed that on our voyage that an alien species had come aboard our ship and infects people and fills them with the need to knock out the people aboard, we dint know why, but we haven't found a way to wake them up. It's a parasite, and for some reason it wants our ship, but we're unable to turn around to safety due to our lack of fuel, so the best thing we can do is continue on our path and hope we apprehend them before there's none of us left.

The figure starts to walk closer, the sound of switches turning on and off, in the room next to me, echoing throughout the hall. Please why the fuck is this so creepy.

If I run as fast as I can three or four steps I could probably out run them into electricity where it sounds like other people are. Hopefully the door isn't shut.

"Hello?" I hear a soft British accent ring out, "Who's at the end of the hallway?" It sounds like Tubbo.

"Tubbo? It's Dream," I answer as I wearily walk towards the figure.