Helluva- TNT Duo 😊

CW: drinking, the beginning of smut ig, yelling, unhappy marraige

Plot: (I binge-watched Helluva last night and so I'm making it all of your problems and also Stolas and Blitz reminded me of these two soooooo-) Wilbur's at a celebration for the sole fact that he and his wife AREN'T divorced, although they really should be. Quackity his friend that he hasn't seen in 25 years randomly shows up being dragged by the guards.

(This is gonna have power bottom (kind of top ig) Big Q)

~

"Wilbur, sir?" Wilbur hears someone say to his left as he brings the bottle of strong alcohol to his lips. He turns and see the small figure of a defeated Alex or Quackity being held by his biceps between two much larger guards. As he beholds the sight the tall brit chokes the alcohol out suddenly at the surprise of his friend from when he was a small child being held by two of his guards. The same friend he hasn't seen in 25 years.

"We caught this nasty guy trying to sneak into your chambers, what should we do with him?" The guard to the right of Quackity asks, grimacing when he moved the smaller boy toward Wil to show who he's talking about.

"Into my chambers, really?" The older man asks, bending down slightly to be at eye level with Alex, smirking a little as his face turns a light pink shade, "That is- uh- concerning," He clears his throat, standing up straight, remembering he's meant to still be very much in love with his wife, "Leave him to me, I will handle him accordingly,"

The two guards all but throw Quackity to the floor and roll their eyes as they walk away. "Follow me," The taller says, looking forward as he squares his shoulders, walking back to the very chamber Quackity was caught sneaking into.

"Look, I didn't mean to interrupt your whatever party. I was just trying to-" Quackity starts to explain as the two walk down the hall, but Wilbur cuts him off.

"Don't bother with excuses, I know why you were here," Wilbur tells him, looking back at him out of the corner of his eye, keeping his face blank and unreadable.

Alex grimaces, "You do?"

The two walk into Wilbur's room, the lighting dark due to the reflections of the moon outside. The bed is illuminated solely for the reason it's next to the large window that opens, leading out to the balcony, the bookshelf looming over."Yes, you are here," He says as he sarcastically poses against the door, one arm leaning against the door while he arches his back, "to ravish me, weren't you?" He asks with a chuckle and a roll of his eyes.

Quackity's face turns a deep shade of red, "Uhh- you?" He asks to clarify, his voice shaking a little.

"Why else would you be breaking into my room?" Wilbur asks rolling his eyes lightly walking over to him and sitting on the couch behind him. He rests his legs across the large seat, one of his arms on the back of the couch and the other resting on the armrest with his back in the corner where they meet, "You could've asked to visit you know, mate, it's been a long time, but I have a very good memory,"

Wilbur claps his hands twice and the candles around the room light up at the taller's command, illuminating the still red-faced Quackity. "O-Oh, yeah," He says, sitting down next to me. Wilbur sees his eyes glance behind him, obviously looking at the large bookshelf there. "Well, you know I figured," He continues as he starts to crawl towards the brit seductively, "Since you're a prince and all it might just be easier to scale the walls and slip on in," Well this is certainly a different turn of events than what I was expecting, Wilbur thinks. He stops his head only an inch away from Wil's lips. "Certainly is easier than going through your fucking staff..." He complains in a whisper, his eyes glancing down at the prince's lips.