I Was Made For Loving You- Karlnap 😊

CW:

Plot: in one of the most famous bands in ghe world there is Dream, the electric guitarist, George, the pianist, Quackity, the drummer, Karl, the bassist, and Sapnap the lead singer. There have always been stories around Karl and Sapnap's relationship maybe being more, but it's never been confirmed until tonight.
~
Third Person POV.

Walking onto the stage following where George just ran on, Karl is blinded by the bright purple light shining on him, the sound of Quackity's hyped up drum playing giving them a beat. The cheers of thousands of people smashing into him as he jogs to his bass. Dream then walks onto the stage, grabbing his electric guitar along side George where he stands behind his electric piano, as he hyped up the crowd. The cheers somehow getting louder as Sapnap, the final member of the band, lead singer and Karl's boyfriend, walks onto the stage.

He adjusts the bass around his shoulders and neck and looks to Sapnap, a smile spreading across his lips almost involuntarily. Sapnap notices and blows a kiss with a wink, making the crowd erupt in screams.

Sapnap and Karl haven't openly come out about their relationship yet, but they aren't exactly secretive about it. For example when they're on a panel they're always right next to each other, Sapnaps hand noticeably never above the table and always next to Karl. Or when they're performing they often flirt in the talking between songs or they dance together, often suggestively, while playing. There's often blurry photos of them together that surface and go viral. From granny imagery of them sitting with their hands all over each other at a McDonald's late at night, or a video of Sapnap's hand resting on Karl's waist as he whispers into the taller's ear backstage.

It's safe to say it isn't a secret, but they've never confirmed or denied the fact that they're together.

"How are we tonight?" Sapnap yells into the microphone.

His question is met with screams, the floor shaking slightly from the force of the audience jumping in excitement. Bright purple, navy, sky blue, green and orange lights cascading down and blinding the band. The sea of people looking like nothing more than a black moving mass.

"Who's ready to party?!" He screams, drawing out the end of the sentence.

The screams somehow getting louder and more full of energy. A few people begin to reach over the safety barriers that seperate the crowd form the edge of the stage. Some buff security guards having to ask them to step back.

"One, two, one, two, three, four," Quackity calls out from the back of the stage, hitting his drum sticks together.

"Eenie meenie miney mo," Sapnap begins to sing, the rhythmic piano of George beginning to play. Karl's bass playing the core notes of each chord as the song continues, the drums coming in at the chorus along with the electric guitar. The sped up plucking of the bass making the music sound more full. "You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind! Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time!"

Dream makes his way towards the microphone closest to him and sings "Let me show you what you're missing," slinging his guitar so the strap is across his chest, the instrument hanging behind him. "Paradise! With me you're winning, girl, you don't have to roll the dice. Tell me what you're really here for,"

The crowd screams impossibly louder as the chorus comes back. "Can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind. Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time. Not trying to rewind, wind, wind, wind," Dream and Sapnap sing together as the crowd sings along, horribly out of tune but excited as ever.

In between the chorus and verse Karl and George do a call and response with their instruments as the crowd jumps along in the mosh pit. Quackity following with a loud drum fill before the chorus comes back.