Everything Okay?- TNT Duo 😊

CW:

Plot: Quackity and Wilbur have always seemed to be rivals, whether during the election or during the reign of Las Nevadas, but when Quackity shows up to Wilbur's van unannounced seeming upset, that changes.

~
Wilbur's POV.

I turn the page in my book, the old smell of the leather cover and the thick yellowing pages wafting towards me. I cross my leg over my knee, the door opening slowly. I look up and see a beanie covered head slipping in, followed by a short frame.

"Everything okay?" I ask, looking up and seeing Quackity, closing my book and placing it on the coffee table. Deep eye bags under his eyes, his face shallow. He doesn't come to my van often, y'know, considering he considers me a rival, so this is certainly out of the ordinary.

"Yeah...no... not really," he admits, standing in front of the now closed door.

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask, worry filling my chest as I move over on the couch, making him room.

"No," he whispers quietly as he sits down closer than I expected. His head laying on my shoulder as our breaths fill the room.

"I don't know what happened, Big Q," I admit, putting my arm around his shoulders and pulling him in to attempt to comfort him. "But whatever you need or just want, I'll get for you, okay? I'll take care of you,"

I turn my head and rest my chin ontop of his head. The soft beanie on his head slipping slightly under the weight.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He whispers softly, looking up at me. His voice so soft it feels as though if I moved he would shatter.

"Why not?" I ask, with an awkward chuckle, averting eye contact.

"Because you hate me, and you have no reason to be nice to me, all I've ever done since you were revived was deny you entry to my country," he explains, confusion evident in his voice, the strength coming back slowly. "Why comfort me?"

"To get myself brownie points to get into the country..?" I say, the lack of confidence in the quick lie obvious in my voice.

"Why are you comforting me?" He asks, the normal confidence back in his voice.

"Because..." I start, taking a deep breath, thinking over my next words not wanting to mess it up. "Because I care about you, Big Q. I've cared about you since the election in L'Manberg,"

He looks up at me, his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I tell him, moving my hand to grip his. "But I just...you are one of the most amazing people I know. You're hard working and caring and stubborn as fuck and I love every single thing about you,"

"You barely know me," he whispers, his eyes dart between mine, searching for any lie.

"I've known you at your worst, and I've known you at your best. I've known you when you were abused and used and hid it behind happy eyes. I've known you when you were as love as you've ever been before and still felt alone. I've known you when you constantly working and building the mightiest empire this server has ever seen and yet felt useless," I tell him, grabbing his other hand and facing him fully, our knees knocking together.

"Alexis, I've known you and seen you for longer than, honestly, I'm willing to admit myself..." I tell him, as I chuckle, a small giggle falling from his lips. "I know you've gone through so much and that you will need time for whatever we end up being, but I know that whatever happens I will always love you and I forever want to be in your life, however than is. I want to be with you,"

"Wilbur," he whispers, his mouth still open slightly.

"I'm sorry if I've made you comfortable, I know it's a lot all at onc—" I start but I'm cut off by his warm lips on mine.

One of his hands cupping the side of my face as I kiss back. My hand squeezing his as I close my eyes. The kiss spilling more words than what we could say in a million life times.

"You're such a sappy fuck, Wilbur," he says breathlessly, a chuckle filtering through his words.

"Oh shut up," I tell him, kissing him again.

It twas short I know, but I wanted to write something other than DNF. There's gonna be more Karlnap shit on its way and more skephalo, but I wanted to do something