The Pastors Son- DreamNotFound 😊 💋 ~

CW: spicy

Plot: Dream is the son of a pastor. He doesn't really believe much of what the church teaches, but he still tries to be good for his father and mother. One night after church Dream's parents invite the Davidson family to come over for dinner.

~
Dream's POV.

"So, what subjects do you do at school, Clay?" I hear Mr. Davidson ask before shovelling some food into his mouth.

"Mostly the creative subjects," I tell him, "I do art and music and stuff, some coding,"

"Oh! George likes coding," Mrs. Davidson tells me excitedly, gesturing to the boy on my left. "Tell him about your mogs or whatever they're called, darling,"

"You mean my mods?" The smaller boy with a sweet British accent asks, finally looking up from his food.

"Yeah, those," She says, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah, I make mods, or moderations, for Minecraft," he tells me, casting his eyes in my direction, "They're mostly pretty simple, nothing special,"

"Oh, I make mods for Minecraft sometimes," I say as the adults at the table continue talking about another topic, ignoring us two.

"Really?" He asks, looking surprised. "I'm impressed that daddy gospel over there let's you play any video games," he whispers, referring  to my father and turning fully to me.

"Heh, yeah, he's not really aware of what the games I play entail. I also play games that he doesn't know about, which certainly helps," I tell him.

"Oh? Good boy Dream isn't as honest as everyone thought," he whispers through some giggles, making me chuckle and nod, "Show me,"

"Show you what? How not good I am?" I ask for clarification.

"That, and your mods," he says, standing up and noticing the parents look towards him, "Dream and I are gonna go to his room to look at some coding stuff if that's okay?"

"Yeah! Of course," my mother tells him, smiling up at the short British boy. I follow George to the bottom of the stairs and as we are walking up i hear my mother whisperer "I told you they would get along," to the other adults excitedly.

We get to the top of the stairs and George stops in front of me on the last step. "You okay?" I ask, looking towards him.

"Yeah, I just don't know where your room is, dumbass," he says to me, turning to look down at me.

"Oh- yeah, that makes sense," I say, grabbing his waist to move him out of the way as I walk past. "It's just here," I tell him, opening my door.

"Thank you," he says, walking past into my room and looking around. "Y'know, you're nothing like what I thought you would be,"

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused and moving to sit on my bed as he walks around my room.

"You're just not how i expected," he tells me, shrugging as he picks up a small figuring from my desk.

"And how did you expect me to be?"

"A goody two shoes that can't even leave the table without explicit allowance from daddy gospel down there. Let alone having games that he doesn't even know about," he says.

"Well yeah, I don't really believe in that stuff to be honest with you," I tell him, laying my back.

"Really?" He asks, sounding surprised.

"Yeah," I breath out, tucking my hands behind my head.

"And yet you still have your shirt done up to the very top button," he says, a mocking tone in his voice as he walks closer to me.

"Well, just cause I don't believe it, doesn't mean I want to get yelled at," I tell him, sitting up a little and resting on my elbows as he approaches.

"But you'd look so much better with a few of them undone," he says, lowering his voice and standing so near that his knees are close enough to mine that if I moved them at all, they'd touch.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, sitting up more. Also lowering my voice. Mine sounding more gravelly due to the naturally lower octave.

"Mmhm," he says, leaning in and tilting his head slightly. Reaching his hands out he slowly undoes my top two buttons, barely breaking eye contact. "See? So much better,"

He doesn't move his hand from my chest, the contact setting my nerves on fire. I lean in a little more, tilting my head slightly to the side as he does the same. The hand on my chest moving to grab my shirt, tugging it in and pulling our lips together.

I quickly reach out to grab his hips, our lips still connected, bringing him in so he's sitting on my lap as I fully sit up. He wraps his arms around my neck as I pull him impossibly closer. The sensation of his soft lips against mine making my heart explode.

I've kissed girls before. I've even kissed a few guys, but none of them have felt as right as this spontaneous kiss with a guy I just met has. I pull away an say "As much as I love this, and definitely want to continue and will if you'll let me. I know nothing about you other than your name is George, you code and you're terrible at making correct assumptions,"

He lets out a little giggle at the last thing on my list making my heart flutter. That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. "Well, what do you wanna know?" He asks, moving his hips a little to make himself more comfortable and bring himself closer to me.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask.

"Well I'm colour blind, and one of the only colours I can see is blue. So blue," he answers. "I think, every-time I answer a question I should be rewarded with a kiss," he tells me as he leans in again. His warm breath ghosting my lips.

"Of course," I answer, the low tone back in my voice. I kiss him gently, tugging him closer slightly by my grip on his hips. "What's your middle name?" I ask as I pull away once again.

"Henry," he answers quickly, kissing me with more passion this time.

"When's your birthday?"

"November first," he kisses me again as I hear a creek coming up the stairs. I tense up and quickly push the smaller boy off of my lap. "Wha—"

"Someone's coming up the stairs," I harshly whisper to him, messing with my hair to smooth it down.

"George!" I hear his mother call from the top of the stairs. "We're leaving, honey!"

"Coming, mum!" He yells out, quickly kissing me again. "Here, you can keep asking me questions,"

He grabs my phone and quickly typed in a phone number, assuming it's his own. "Can't wait, hot stuff," I tell him, smiling like an idiot as he walks out the door.

"Bye, dumbass," he says, rolling his eyes.