Daddy Dream- DreamNotFound 💋 ~

CW: leading to smut

Plot: George has been living in the dream team house for a while and him and Dream's chemistry and tension has been unbearable for everyone there. While streaming Sapnap keeps calling Dream "Daddy Dream" and complimenting him and George is jealous to say the least.

~
Dream's POV.

"Dream! Gosh, dude," Sapnap says jokingly at a reaction to Dream teasing Karl. George laying on my bed next to me at my desk. I have the audio playing out loud so that George can hear and doesn't get bored.

"Oh my god!" Karl calls out, making me laugh.

"Don't talk to my wife like that, Dream, please," Sapnap says as his character in Minecraft swims across a river, "Daddy Dream, chill,"

"Sheeesh," I hear Karl say quietly. The call goes quiet for a second.

"You guys don't need to take everything so far," I say jokingly, seeing George roll over to face the other direction with a huff.

I hear Sapnap get a dono and say "Awe thank you so much," Hopefully he moves on now- "Daddy Dream, please chill,"

"Why'd you say it AGAIN?" I says laughing a little and hear Karl giggle.

"Because I like it," George huffs again, "Daddy Dream, it has a nice ring to it," Sapnap says, continuing this dumb bit.

"Stop that," I say through laughing, glancing at George, seeing he looks- upset? But why? I hear Karl fucking losing it in the background. "You're so-You're so dumb,"

"DADDY! Dream, chill!" Sapnap says, sounding like he's holding back laughs. George sits up and sits on the edge of my bed, glaring at the monitor.

"Sapnap! Stop," I say, getting worried about George.

"Okay, okay, I'm done," Sapnap finally admits and I see George roll his eyes and lay back down.

"Good, I'm gonna be right back," I tell everyone including chat while making sure to mute myself. "You okay, Georgie?" I say turning my chair to face him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," George tells me unconvincingly, looking at the roof.

"You sure?"

"Actually, sit on the bed. I'm going to do something, is that okay?" George says sitting up, something in his eyes that I don't recognise.

"Uhm...okay," I say moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

George gets up and stands in front of me. "I'm going to do something, so if you want me to stop tell me straight away, o-okay?" He says, losing some of his confidence.

"Okay," I tell him, preparing myself.

He moves towards me and straddles me, his face going red, and puts his hands on my shoulders. He moves his head close to me, his eyes hooded.

I feel him start to kiss my neck and it catches me off guard and I feel myself tense up. Please don't let this be a dream, my god. I love my hands to hold his hips and he pulls away, looking at me, his face somehow a darker red. "W-Was that okay?" He asks, his voice shaking a little.

"Fuck yes it was," I say, moving my lips towards his neck, and I feel him tense up, but he makes a small noise of pleasure, "But I have a question,"

"Y-Yeah?" He says breathlessly.

"W-What brought this on, Georgie?" I ask, and his face turning somehow more red than before.

"W-Well- Uhm- when S-Sapnap-" He tries to say, but gets embarrassed and hurried his head into my shoulder.

I grab his chin gently and make him look at me. "When Sapnap what, love?"

"W-When Sapnap kept calling you d-daddy...it made m-me..." he whispers breathlessly, barely auditable.

"Made you what?" I ask, trying to make him finish (A/N: ;)).

"J-Jealous," he answers quietly, and I feel my blood rush south.

"Oh? Did someone calling me daddy make you jealous?" (A/N: please I literally just wrote this because I felt like writing some dumb shit but I didn't want to work on the really big ones that has 1800+ words that's no where near done) I ask, raising my eye brow.

"V-Very," the smaller boy in my lap says.

"And why's that?"

"B-Because I want...I-I want you to be m-mine-" he admits. He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

"Your what?" I ask, wanting to hear him say it.

"M-My...Uhm- m-my d-daddy," he says, rocking his hips slightly.

I pull him down by his chin, my hand still holding it. "You're such a slut," i whisper in his ear.

He lets out a small whine, and starts to rock his hips more. I pull him into a kiss and move my hand to his throat, squeezing it lightly. He moves his hands into my hair and tugs at it lightly, making me let out a low groan.

I pick him up while still kissing him and I lay him down on the bed, moving my mouth to his neck and kissing it. He takes his shirt off and I do the same, he quickly pulls me back in and we make out shirtless for a while. I occasionally move my kisses down to his neck, sucking a little until he says "D-Daddy- please," breathlessly.

And I'm done this is meant to be a short story to tie you guys over while I wrote a dumbass among us one BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want me to finish it I will, but I hope you enjoyed the little amount that there was BAHAHAHAHAHAHA