More Than You Do- TNT Duo 😊

Right now these two are like my life and no one is writing about them-? So I will do it for you :3

CW: drinking, unwanted pursuing, assault (I think, idk but I wanna make sure I have everything), Jschaltt, swearing

Plot: Sapnap, Karl, Schlatt are fighting about who Quakity liked/likes more and Wilbur comes into frame (this is based on some tiktoks I've seen by the way)

~
Quakity's POV.

"Please just go away, guys," I say trying to get past Sapnap, Karl and Schlatt. Barely being able to see due to there being no moon tonight.

"As if! You chose us, Quakity, please just come home, you like us so much more!" Sapnap says, grabbing my arm gently.

"Please! Come with me, pumpkin. We both know you loved what I did to you so much more than these two," Schlatt slurs out, reaching for my other arm but missing. The alcohol smell so potent. I honestly hate it.

"Guys, just let me go, you're being childish," I say and I shake out of their weak grips.

They had come to Las Nevadas after drinking (Schlatt significantly more) to try to prove who I loved more. I just want to go home to my now boyfriend, which these three evidentially don't know about. The only person that does know outside the two of us is Tommy, and that's solely because he walked in at the worst time. That poor boy has gone through so much, and then he saw his brother fucking the leader of the country he wanted to join.

"Sweet heart! Please! You know you love me more than anyone else! Just come with me, and I can remind you how much~" The half ram man says, following me and walking in front of me, cutting me off and grabbing my waist.

"Schlatt, don't touch him, he obviously doesn't want to talk to us, and that's okay, just leave him alone," I hear Karl say from behind me.

"Okay, you guys go I'll catch up," He says disappointedly and I hear Karl and Sapnap walking away together.

As their footsteps fade, Jschlatt's grip tightens and he says "I know I was your favourite dick to fuck, you took it more than anyone else could hope to have you take their dick,"

"Please let me go," I tell him.

"No, I don't think I will, pumpkin," He says, as I notice a golden light spill out across the path from someone opening the door of my house.

"Jschlatt. What the fuck are you doing?" I hear a British accent ring out across the silent road.

He turns to see Wilbur, his grip loosening slightly, a lazy, clearly drunk, smile slapped on his face, "Just having fun with my lover, don't worry about it, Soot," He calls out.

"Please, he is not your lover," Wilbur answers with a scoff.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that, salmon fucker?" Schlatt asks, letting go off me and turning to face the man in the trench coat.

"I just do," Wilbur says, clearly wanting to say something else, but restraining himself.

"He barely even knows you," The shorter male says, his face getting red in anger at the Brit.

"Nani nani boo boo, I fuck him more than you do," Wilbur counters, my face turning bright red. Jschlatt makes a noise of surprise and takes a step back with his hands up.

"My bad, I forgot Quakity was a slut," he spits out with so much venom, but I couldn't care less what he thinks.

I walk over to Wilbur and stand next to him, the much taller man making his way over to Schlatt. "Don't you ever fucking say that again," he says, poking Schlatts chest, clearly pissed.

"Fuck you," The American says before he starts to walk away. Wilbur turns to me and walks over quickly.

"You okay, love? Did he hurt you? Did he try to do anything to you? I'm so sorry. From now on I'll come and pick you up from work. No, no, I'm picking you up, baby, you can't stop me, I'm not letting this happen again," Wilbur says, fussing over me. Moving my arms and shirt to see if I have any bruises, the only bruises there being the ones he's left (;]).

"I'm okay, babe," I say, cupping his face, "He was just being a dickwad as always, but I'm okay. I'm with you," I go onto my tippy toes and kiss him gently, his shoulders relaxing.

"I love you. So much. More than I've ever loved anyone or anything. More than I'm certain I'll ever love anything ever again," Wilbur whispers breathlessly after I pull away.

"I love you so much too, a million times more than I've ever loved anyone, or anything. More than I'll ever love anything ever again," I answer, the truthfulness dripping from my voice, my heart warm and full. More full than it's ever been with anyone else.

A/N: I don't know what that was, but I hope you enjoyed lmao <3