Uhm...Sirs?- Dreamnotfound 😊

TW: making out, swearing (I swear in pretty much every chapter so I'm not gonna put them in the warnings anymore <3)

Plot: Mr. Taken (Art teacher) and Mr. Davison (English teacher) have been pining for one another ever since Mr. Taken moved to England. It's honestly embarrassing. And Sapnap (Maths teacher and insists everyone, including students, call him Sapnap) is in the middle of it and he's had enough. (Also side note BadBoyHalo (Mr. Halo) is the principle, Skeppy (Mr. Diamond) is assistant principle, Quakity (Mr. Pato) is the Spanish teacher, Wilbur (Mr. Soot) is the Geography teacher and is also Tommy's and Technos (o7) brother, Techno (Mr. Blade) is the Ancient History teacher but rarely talks about anything else but Ancient Greece and he is also one of the teachers that helps with the Debate Club and Wilbur and Dream are the others)

~
Dream's POV.

The smell of stale coffee and microwaved meals for one smash me in the face after I walk into the staff room. I see Mr. Davison sitting at one of the small tables while scooping microwaveable pasta and on his phone, and slide in next to him.

"Hey, George," I greet him, slumping into my chair.

"Hey, Dream. How's your day been?" He asks politely.

"Eh, it's been okay, but I'm on clean up in the art store room after school which is shit. I'm dreading it so much," I complain.

"Surely you can get someone to help you," George states.

"Are you offering to help me, Georgie?" I ask jokingly, not expecting him to take me seriously.

"I mean if you need me to, I don't have anything to do, but if I do you have to buy me dinner on Saturday at the staff party," He says, trying to strike a deal.

"Wait, really? I was joking but if all I have to do is buy you dinner I would've asked you months ago!" I ask in disbelief.

"Pfft- I mean yeah, anything for free foo-"

"Are you guys finally going on a date?" Sapnap asks, infuriating George as he walks in, making my face heat up.

"No, asswipe," I answer, making him roll his eyes in disbelief, "He's just helping me this afternoon and so to repay him I'm going to pay for his dinner at the staff get together on Saturday,"

"Ugh can you guys just date or fuck already? Please the tension is so strong, half the time I can cut it with a knife," He explains, as he sits down.

"W-WHA- NO IT ISN'T-" George all but screams out.

"It very much is," Karl says as he walks in, sitting next to Sapnap and holding his hand under the table, trying to be discrete.

They've been dating for the past year and a half when Karl first moved to England. Everyone knows but they still like to pretend that no one does by holding hands under the table. They obviously don't kiss very much at school, and if they do it's when only George and I are around or no one else is. It's always so awkward when they do kiss in front of us, but luckily it's usually just pecks.

"No it isn't!" George says, getting tired of having to say it over and over.

"Pfft- they're just being asswipes, George, ignore them," I say walking over to the fridge to get my lunch, "Wait...who's meant to be on duty?"

"Uhm... I was on duty this morning so I think it's..." Karl answers, thinking.

"Fuck," I call out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm on duty, aren't I?"

"Pfft- I think so, dumbass," George says going back to his pasta.

"Ugh, as if," I quickly grab the box containing my left overs from last night and my hat, dashing out the door as I barely manage to get my hat on without dropping everything.