Chapter 1

The story will always be Louis' pov unless I say other wise.

--------------------------------------------------

Louis' Pov:

I groan in annoyance. I've been trying to finish my homework for the past hour but it's close to impossible from the blaring music coming form my brother's party down stairs. He throws these stupid, big as parties every single week and it's driving be mad! I barely get any sleep and can't concentrate on the work I need to do. 

It's now the early hours of the morning and I can tell that people are starting to leave now. I'm so tired I can barley keep my eyes open but I need to finish this homework or my English teacher will kill me. Once I'm finished I decide to just skip my shower and go straight to bed, I'll just have one in the morning instead. 

I clear my bed of all my books and paper and neatly stack it on the right corner of my desk. I then brush my teeth and change into my warm, fluffy pajamas. I turn the light switch off before climbing into bed. I reach over and grab my head phones from my desk and my play list on shuffle to block out the loud people down stairs. 

I smile to my self as I cuddle closer to my pillow as the tune of 'how to save a life' by the Fray begins to play through my head phones. After several more songs my breathing begins to even out and I slip into the world of sleep.

-----------------------------------------

The light peaking through my curtains and the faint sound on birds chirping wakes me up. I sigh quietly and stretch my body while cuddling further into my blankets. I squint my eyes open and pair at my alarm clock on the bed side table, 10:05 AM. I close my eyes again.           

WAIT!

WHAT!?

10:05!? SCHOOL STARTED AND HOUR AGO! I leap up and fling my self out of bed but my foot gets caught in the sheet and I face plant on the floor. I groan and pick my self up and sprint to the bathroom. I have a quick 5 minutes freezing cold shower, then brush my teeth and change into my school uniform. Not time to style my hair. 

I put my shoes on, grab my bag that sat next to my bedroom door and then leaped down the stairs two at a time. I rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me. Red plastic cups littered the floor, empty bottles of alcohol were scattered all around the room and past out bodies laid everywhere in the most awkward positions. Yeah.... There's no way I'm helping to clean this mess up.  

I passed the bathroom on the way to the kitchen to see a girl with black hair and her faced smeared with make up, vomiting in the toilet. I scrunched my nose up at the horrid smell and rushed into the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of plain toast and then made my way out the front door. 

Since I don't have my drivers license yet and the bus is long gone by now it looks like I'll be walking to school.... Great. Yes I'm seventeen but I've never really had the proper chance to take a driving test and usually if I miss the bus, either my brother will drive me to school if he's not to hung over or my best mate, Zayn will. 

I'm not exactly a social person person so I find it hard to make friends. I met Zayn at my first day at primary school and we've stuck together ever since. He is a very social and popular person so he has loads of other friends but he always finds time to hang out with me and for that I am extremely grateful. 

He knows I have issues with my self confidence and talking to people so he doesn't pressure me into going to parties, or hanging out with groups of people. I'd rather not think about it right now but he knows all about my past and has been by my side through my worst times and encouraged me to keep going which is why I am so lucky to have him as a friend.

I turn the corner and see the front of my school. Wow, I'm so excited. (Note the sarcasm) I enter the school building and run to my locker. The hallways are deserted and the only sound I can hear is the faint sound of a teacher yelling at their class. 

Right, first class... or second class now is English, just fabulous. I place my headphones in my locker and scurry off to the class room. Here we go.

---------------------------------------

Alrighty! There's the first chapter I hope you liked it. Let my know what you think?

Question of the chapter: Whats your favorite season?

- C