Chapter 12

Hi guys,

Sorry for not updating in a while, here's the next chapter, hope you like it.

Feel free to comment cause your feedback is important to me:)

If you have any ideas you'd like me to add just let me know

Alright, thank you

- C

----------------------------------------

Louis' Pov:

Once the room settled down, Mr. Walker, my principle left the room cause he had somewhere to be but told us to keep him updated. Now only Zayn, Mr. Styles and I were left in the room.

"Why is my brother here?" I asked Zayn quietly. 

"As soon as I got the call about what happened, I called him. He sounded really worried and said that he'd meet us here." Zayn explained to me.

I furrowed my brows. Why would Caine be worried about me? He barely even acknowledges my existence. Zayn must've noticed the confused look on my face and attempts to comfort me.

"He does love you deep down, you know that right? Somewhere down deep in his cold heart, there's a layer of hatred, and then another and THEN there is a place full of love, and a place where he cares for you." I rolled my eyes and giggled at his choice of words.

I heard a snort from the corner of the room. I look up to see Mr. Styles sitting down in one of the chairs with his hand covering his mouth. His body was shaking slightly, confirming that it's him who is laughing.

"Something funny?" Zayn snaps at him.

"Nope." Mr. Styles replies, placing his hand back down on his lap and smirking up at us. 

"Who the fuck are you anyways." Uh oh, Zayn sounds angry.

"Harry Styles, who the fuck are you?" He spits back.

I blush, his names Harry? I like that name. A lot.

"I'm Zayn fucking Malik bitch." 

I look back an forth between Zayn and Harry? Mr. Styles.... Harry, with wide eyes. Please don't fight, please don't fight.

"What are you even doing here?" 

"I'm Louis' teacher, I was the one who got to him first." 

"Zaynie, stop fighting, please?" I whisper to him.

Zayn lays back down next to me slightly. I can feel his muscles relaxing but he's still a bit tense.

"Who are you to Louis." H-Mr. Styles asked.

I think I'll just call him Mr. Styles for now because I feel a bit weird calling him his first name even though I'm not actually saying it out loud.

"I'm his best friend, practically brothers." He says proudly.

I smile and lean closer to him, he wraps his right arm around my shoulder and lets me rest my head in his neck.

"W-what actually happened? Like, was it really so bad that I'm in hospital?" I questioned.

Zayn let out a sigh and paused for a moment to think about what he was going to say. 

"I think-um, I think it would be best if we didn't tell you and we wait for you to remember it on your own. It's just, I think it might be too over whelming for you at the moment." Zayn tells me.

"Ok." I agree with him.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my fists. I'm soooo tired at the moment. I let out a yawn and curl up closer to Zayn.

I look up through hooded eyes and meet the cold stare of Mr. Styles. His perfectly sharp jaw line was clenched tight, his hands were clamped together, knuckles white from his tight grip and his eyes were a dark, jade green colour. Woah, Mr. Styles is hot.

I blushed and smiled at him slightly but instead of smiling back he just rolled his eyes at me. I furrowed my brows and pouted at him. 

Seriously!? 

Why is it always that one moment he's all nice and caring and then the next he's cold and mean. I don't get it? Why does this man hate me? Did I do something wrong? Agh!

"I'm going to go and find a nurse." Mr. Styles says, walking out the room. 

"Dam, did someone piss in his tea this morning or does he always act like a grumpy old man." Zayn questions. 

I shrug my shoulders. "Sometimes he can be really nice and the others he can be really mean. So far I haven't picked up any pattern of when his moods change so I don't know." 

Zayn nods his head in acknowledgment. 

5 minutes later, Mr. Styles walks back into the room with the same nurse as before. He takes a seat back in the chair and the nurse makes her way towards my bed.

"Alrighty, Mr. Tomlinson, I would say you are most likely going to be staying here for about 5-8 days, depending on how your body heals and when you memory restores. I would advise you have someone stay with you over night for a couple of days." The nurse tells us.

Zayn nods his head along to what the nurse is saying. Before anything else can be said, Niall and Caine walk in the room, Caine looks pissed and Niall looks perfectly happy. He looks up at me an smiles, waving a white paper bag in the air filled with some sort of brownie.

"For my ride home." He tells me. 

I nod and smile back at him. I'm soooo tired at the moment. My eye lids are so heavy so I let them close. I lay back down on the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. The nurse's words slowly fading out and I fall into the much needed, world of sleep.

-------------------------

Question of the chapter: Favorite fictional character?