Chapter 3

Time skip to after school:)

----------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV:

I grabbed my headphones and P.E bag from my locker, then rounded the corner to Mr. Styles' classroom. I knocked on the door 3 times before stepping back. After a couple seconds he opened the door. He was talking on the phone so I just went and sat in my desk. 

I looked up and felt a tingly feeling go through my spine. I must admit, Mr. Styles is by far the hotest teacher I have ever seen. And encase your wondering, yeah, I'm gay. I haven't officially come out properly but I'm cool with people knowing. I'm not ashamed of it or anything I mean, love is love right? 

The only people I've told officially is my older brother and Zayn. Most of the school knows and there's only a couple people that pick on me for it but I just ignore them the best I can. Anyway.... All the girls in my year, well pretty much every girl in the school, including a few of the teachers flirt with him and it really annoys me. Like, they'll plop them selves down on his desk and twirl their hair, giggle at everything he says. Agh Idiots. And no, I don't have a crush on him, I'm terrified of him! 

But I do understand why everyone likes him. well, kind of. He has smooth olive skin. big emerald green eyes and thick black lashes. Lushes curly brown hair that sits at his shoulders. Plump, cherry red, heart shaped lips. And he completely towers over me at about 6.f with a well built muscular body. 

I squeeze my thighs together at a tingily feeling in my lower region. I blush and shake my head to stop thing about Mr. Styles. I look up at him, he's sitting back down at his desk, leaning back in his chair. He finishes his phone call and then looks up at me. 

"Sorry abut that Mr. Tomlinson." I just nod my head dismissively. 

He wiggles his finger at me, motioning me to go to him. I stand up and take a seat next to his desk. 

"Right," he starts while looking through his bag. He pulls out a booklet. 

"I'm going to give you this booklet, and in here you'll right down notes and questions you have and then after school we'll meet in my class room and discus everything, ok?" 

I nod my head, keeping my eyes on the notebook in his big hands. I notice he has about 3 rings on each hand... they look so good on him. I wonder what his hands would feel like if- wait what? Snap out of it Louis. This man is your teacher for Christs sake. 

"Erm, Louis?" 

I look up at Mr. Styles and catch his eyes. I could stare into his eyes all day and never get bored. "Looooooooouis" His deep husky voice drags my name out.

"S-sorry, what w-were you saying Mr. S-styles?" I ask frazzled. I can feel that tingily feeling down there again and shift in my seat embarrassed. I'm sure I probably look like a tomato by now. 

"I know that you are dyslexic and thought instead of you stressing out and getting behind in class, you could just right down some questions and then come and ask me after class. Also you can take notes to help you remember." He states calmly. I blush and nod my head. I don't really like talking about my dyslexia.

 "What days are you free after school?" He asks. 

"W-what?" 

"You know, so I can tutor you?" He answers, giving me a slightly confused look.

 "O-oh um, well- I- uh- um- I don't r-really have a-anything on a-after any days s-so when ever y-your free I guess?" I stutter. 

"Why are you stuttering?" 

"I'm n-not s-stuttering" I say acting defensively. Mr. Styles leans forward on his desk and smirks at me. 

"Do I scare you?" 

"No! I-I'm n-not scared of y-you." Mr. Styles chuckles but changes the subject. I fiddle with my fingers and look down trying to hide by blush. 

"Anyway, I'm free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so basically every second day. Is that alright with you?" I nod. 

"Alrighty then, I'll see you on Wednesday Mr. Tomlinson." He says, handing me my notebook. "Do you need a ride?" I stop in my tracks, half way out the door. 

"Isn't that illegal?" I reply. 

"What? I'm only giving you a ride home. It's not like we'll be doing anything else." He says lowly.  I look at him shocked, he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk, almost like he was hinting at something but I brushed it off. 

"Oh well o-ok then." I wait for him to grab his stuff and then we head out to his car.

I give Mr. Styles my address and he starts the car. I start getting nervous when we head down the street towards my house. I don't exactly live in the nicest of neighbor hood around. We pass by old round down house, with over grown lawns and junk all over their yards. A couple smashed windows and mold on the roofs. 

We pull up to the front of my house and I look down embarrassed. 

"So this is it?" Mr. Styles asks eyeing my house.

 "U-um yeah, i-it's not much but it's w-what I g-got." We sit there in awkward silence for a couple seconds. 

"Pass me your phone." He says, not asking more like ordering. I quickly hand him phone to scared to argue with him. 

"W-what are you d-doing?" I question.

"I'm putting my number into your phone so that we have a way of communicating for the tutoring sessions." I nod my head slowly. 

He quickly sends himself a text to see if it would send through and when it did he handed me my phone back. 

"Ok w-well thanks f-for the ride Mr. S-styles." I say quickly and jump out of his car before he could reply. 

I look over my shoulder to see him still there waiting for me to get inside. I grab my keys from my pocket to unlock the door then go inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely peoples:)

I know this isn't that great but it is my first story and I'll make it better as we go along.

Do you guys maybe have any ideas you'd like me to put in the story? If so just comment them here and I'll see what I can do:) 

Question of the chapter: Favorite song?

All the love,

 - C