Chapter 4

Louis' Pov:

Surprisingly when I walk inside the house is all cleaned up from the party. There's only the odd cup floating around. I leave my shoes on and walk are the kitchen to the back door. I open it and let my dog Max inside. He is a golden retriever and 4 years old. 

I get down on the ground next to him as he licks my face and jumps all over me. I giggle and gently push him off me. 

"Max!" I laugh. 

"Come on boy, you wanna come up stairs with me?" Max sprints past me up the stairs and I run to catch up with him. I walk into my room and fined him curled up on my bed. I smile to myself and place my bag on the floor next to my desk. I put my English homework inside so I don't for get it again tomorrow and climb into bed next to him. 

Max was the last gift I got from my mum before she died so he means the absolute world to me. I lay back in my bed and rest my head down on the pillows. Max plops himself down on my chest and nudges my hand with his nose. I let out a big breath and close my eyes. 

"You know my English teacher Maxy? Mr. Styles? Well he gave me a ride home today." I tell him, scratching behind his ear. Max grunts as if he's answering me. 

"And he says that he's going to tutor me. And guess what," I whisper to him. He looks up at me and raises his ears.

"I think I might have a crush on him! But shhh, don't tell anyone." I giggle, covering my mouth with my hand. 

I start blushing just thinking about him. "He also gave me his number!" Max lifts his head up and grunts again. 

"I know right? Isn't that crazy!" I sigh and place my head back on the pillow. 

"But yeah, I know he won't like me back, one because he's my teacher and two because I'm just boring old me and I'm not very good looking so there's no reason for him to like me." Max put his paw over my hand and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. I giggle when his fur tickles my cheek. 

I can feel sleep start to take over me but suddenly my bed room door bursts open. I jump up in fright and Max yelps as he falls on the ground. I look up to see my older brother, Caine. He's wearing tight black skinny jeans and a dark purple jumper. His hear is a disheveled mess.   

"I need you to go down to the liquor store and get me some alcohol, I'm going to a party tonight and want to bring some." He tells me.       

"Why can't you go? I underage, there's no way they'll let me buy anything  there." 

"Just do as I say ok? Take this with you and you'll be fine." He says, slamming his ID card down on my desk as well as $50.00 

"What about dinner?" He rolls his eyes and slams a $10 note on the desk and then slams my door shut.

I smile to myself and jump up from my bed. I know for a fact we shouldn't be using our money on things like this because we can barely pay the power bill. But it's his money and I'm living in his house so I don't really get a say on what he spends the money on. I should probably start looking for a job or something to start help paying the bills. 

Hmmm. Maybe I could me a florist, I loooove flowers. I have my own little patch of garden in our tiny backyard that I grow my flowers in and I must say, they do look beautiful. Yeah I think I'll look into something like that. 

"Right Maxy, you stay while I go out and if your lucky I might bring you back a burger from Maccas." Max barks happily. I giggle and grab my jacket then head outside. 

On my way to the liquor store I decide to call Zayn to see if he would like to come with me. He picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zaynie!"

"Loueh! How are you mate?" He chuckles

"I'm good thanks, you?" 

"Yeah not too bad. Something I can help you with?" 

"Um w-well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me? Cause Caine sent me to go get him some stuff from the liquor store and then I was gonna go to Maccas after." I gasped out of breath. "And I wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

"Woah mate! Take a breath and yeah, I'll meet you at the liquor store in 10." 

"Ok bye!"

"See ya." Zayn chuckled then hung up.

Once I arrived I sat on a bench just outside the store. I pulled out my phone to check if I have any new messages. Suddenly I hear footsteps. I smile and look up at Zayn but my smile drops slightly when I see he has about 6 other boys with him. I look at Zayn nervously because I don't know these guys.

"Hey bud." Zayn says as he pulls me into a tight hug. I rest my head in his neck and rap my arms around his waist. 

Zayn and I don't go to the same school so it's not very often that we get to see each other. He pats my back then steps back. Zayn catches my nervous look and smiles at me. 

"Sorry, I should've told you these guys were coming with me. It was only going to be me coming but then this lot refused to leave me alone so I had to bring them with me. Hope you don't mind." I smile at him letting him know it was fine, even though I felt a bit uncomfortable. Zayn throws his arm around my shoulder and begins to introduce everyone.

"Dylan." He says, pointing to a guy who looks to be about 17 or 18. Big broad shoulders, dark brown eyes and black hair. He nods his head at me slightly as a way of greeting.  

"Ben." A guy with short dirty blond hair, blue eyes and olive skin gives me a slight wave.

"Oscar, Sean and Luke. They're triplets as you can probably tell." They all give me a creepy smile.

 I just nod and look away from them quickly. The only difference I could tell about them was that one had dark blue eyes, one had light blue eyes and the other had green-ish eyes. All three have the same messy, shoulder length brown hair and tan skin. All the same height, slightly shorter than Zayn who was a head taller than me. 

"And then this is Niall."

"Hey Mate!" He practically yells in my ear with a very thick Irish accent. 

I jump back at the sudden sound. He smiles at me with a toothy grin and then carries on stuffing his face with handfuls of crisps. 

"Everyone, this is my mate Louis." Zayn introduces me. I smile and press myself closer to Zayn feeling shy. I receive a few 'Hey Louis' and hi's

"U-um ok w-well I need to get some s-stuff f-for my brother so I'll b-be back." I turn to go into the shop but one of the guys - Dylan I think? - calls out to me.

"Hey Louis! Why don't you get a couple bottles for us as well."

"U-um I don't think that's a v-very g-good idea." 

"Oh come on!" 

"Yeah Loueh!" 

"Uh ok then yeah hang on." I mumble as I rush into the store. I can hear the guys cheering outside.

---------------------------------

Question of the chapter: Favorite colour?