Chapter 19

Ciao :)

First of all I'd just like to say thank you to all of those who have been commenting, I guess it just reliefs me that people might actually like my story and what their opinions are.

Please carry on commenting whenever you like, I read all of them.

Anyways... carry on reading :)

---------------------------

Harry's pov

The minute I get home and inside the warmth of my house I pull my phone out a dial Liam's number, he picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Liam."

"Oh Harry! Hey, what's up mate?" 

"I'm in deep shit."

"Don't tell me you got some one night stand pregnant?"

"What? No, it's much worse then that."

He lets out a sigh before answering, "I'll be over in ten."

"Ok see you then and hurry."

True to his word, Liam arrives ten minutes after our phone call. I slam the door shut as soon as Liam walks through the front door and then drag him by the wrist towards the living room.

I push him down onto the couch and the begin pacing the room back and fourth.

"Woah Haz, Calm down what going on?" Liam asks worried.

"I like him,"

"You like who?"

"Louis, I like Louis,"

"And whos Lo-"

"And I kissed him." I shake my head and carry on pacing the room.

"Wait, wait, hold up. Who is Louis?" Liam asks. He grabs my arms and pulls me down onto the couch next to him. 

I let out a deep breath before explaining things to him. "He's my student."

"What."

"Yeah..."

Liam stares at me for a while before bringing his hand up to his face and rubbing the crease between his eyebrows.

"So let me get this straight, you are in a relationship, with a boy, who is your student, called Lewis."

"His names Louis, and we're not in a relationship... yet." I correct him.

"Right sorry, Louis."

I nod my head at him. He leans back on the couch and rubs his hand over his face.

"Harry, what the fuck man."

I groan. "I can't help it Liam! He's just so agh! He's fucking perfect Liam, everything about him just drives me wild."

"How old is he?"

"Um, 17? Yeah I'm pretty sure he's 17 so he is legal."

"Ok, yeah, he's legal but he's still your student Harry, do you know how much trouble you could get in if anyone else were to find out!?" Liam said, starting to raise his voice.

He stood up from the couch and now he's the one pacing the room. 

"You could lose your Job! Or if worse comes to worse you could even end up in Jail! Oh my God Harry." 

"Liam, I don't know if it's that big of a deal, and I can trust you right?"

Liam pauses and turns around from the other side of the room, and then walks up to me.