Chapter 20

Aghhhhhh!!! 

OMG! 

We're at 10k!? 

Seriously thank you so much guys

---------------------------------------

Louis' Pov

The second Harry left I ran back upstairs to my room and called Zayn. I've got so much to tell him! I can feel the butterflies fluttering around in my tummy, Harry makes me feel so many different things, agh! I can barely put it into words. I can feel myself blushing. I giggle and bury my face into my pillow. I don't know why but I just feel so excited, I can't keep still.

"Louissss?" Zayn's voice sounds through the phone.

"Oh, sorry," I giggle. "I was daydreaming."

I hear Zayn chuckle on the other side of the line.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" He sounds amused.

"You know Mr. Styles?"

"Ooh, that's what this is about, why am I not surprised."

I see Max poke his head through my door. "Come here Maxy." I call, tapping the spot next to me, Max pushes the door all the way open with his paw and then sprints into my tiny room and launches himself onto my bed. I giggle and roll over so that he can fit next to me. My bed is so small, there's only just enough room for one person to sleep in it.

"Sooo, what happened with you and Mr. Styles?" Zayn asks.

"We kissed!"

"Really?"

"Yep! It was my first kiss and it was so good, just like in the movies Zayn." I tell him.

"I'm glad you're so happy Louis, he sounds very special to you." Zayn says.

"He is Zayn, he really is. He's just so perfect." I tell him, smiling at the thought of Harry.

"I really am happy for you Louis, you know that right?" Zayn askes.

"Uh huh." I hum.

"Good, but I just want you to think here for a second Lou, I can tell that you really like this guy but I want you to be careful, he is your teacher after all, have you thought about the consequences the both of you could face if someone else were to find out?"

My smile falters for a moment.

"Of course I have but I don't care, I really, really like Harry.Also, I'm of legal afe Zayn, it's not like I'm a minor."

"I know that Louis, but he's your teacher, most people don't agree on teacher and student relationships."

"Yeah, you're right Zayn, b-but," I let out a shaky breath before I carry on, I don't want anything to happen to Harry, "we aren't properly official yet and no one else is going to find out, we're keeping things quiet and not doing anything at school. I like him so much, he makes me feel so special when we're together." I tell Zayn.

"I know, I know Lou, I'm not telling you off or anything, I just don't want you to get heart broken, ok? And I swear to God, if he ever touches you without your permission or hurts you in any way, you tell me and I will put him in his place." He threatens.

I cover my mouth with my hand to hold back my giggles. "Zayn, there's no need to be so overprotective but thank you."

I'm so lucky to have someone like Zayn.

"Yes I do Lou, you're like my baby brother, I have to protect you at all costs."

"You're the bestest friend ever, Zaynie!" I squeal into the phone, he really is.

I can hear him laughing on the other side of the phone.

"So are you Lou. When are you free next? We should catch up again."

I gasp and sit up quickly. Max yelps in fright and leaps off my bed, running out the door. "Sorry, Maxie." I apologize to him.

"Yes! That's a great idea Zayn, I'm free whenever you are." I tell him excitedly.

"Awesome, how about this Friday after school? Me and Niall were thinking of going ice skating, you're more than welcome to come." He offers.

"Yeah sure! Sounds good." I replied.

"Ok, see you then, have a good sleep."

"Bye love you!"

"Love you too Lou." Zayn laughs before hanging up.

I lay back down on my bed and just lay there for a while.

I roll over on my side and turn my phone on, I flick through my contacts until I get to Harry's. I pause for a moment, deciding whether this is a good idea or not before clicking on it and start typing a message.

'Um, ok I'm sorry if this is awkward but I'm not sure what to say so, hi :)'

I hit send and waited for his reply. Almost instantly I see the little bubble pop up at the bottom of my screen, letting me know that he's typing. I smile to myself and feel butterflies fluttering around in my tummy. He hasn't even replied yet and he has this effect on me.

'Hi Louis, not at all, what's up?'

I roll onto my stomach and begin to type back.

'Nothing really, just finished talking on the phone with Zayn, we made plans to hang out, what about you?'

'Zayn's the friend I saw you with when you got caught drinking underage right? Hmm'

'Yes but he's not a bad person or anything, he's my best friend, he says we're cute'

'Oh really? So you talk about me then?' Harry responds.

I blush and get embarrassed. Why did I say that? He's going to think I'm weird now.

'Not in a weird way. And um, well I may have mentioned what happened today, but don't worry! He won't tell anyone I promise.' I quickly try to cover.

'Calm down sweets, I'm not angry, I find it cute you talk about me'

Aljdfbsdbvsdjbvlsdblvmdbfmb

What?

'Oh?'

'Yep, I told my friend Liam about you. Not in weird way though, obviously'

Jfvndfjjfknvkdfsjvnlksjfdvnldfkjvnsdfjk vbsldfkjvbndsofjdsklfjdsk

'It's getting late now Lou, you should probably start getting ready for bed, don't wanna be tired for school tomorrow.'

'Ok Harry, can I call you that?'

'Course'

'Goodnight Harry, have a good sleep'

'Night Lou'

----------------------------------------

Question of the Chapter: Where about are you guys from? 

Took sometime for me to update didn't it?  Sorry

Any requests or ideas you have for the story I would be happy to look at and consider, let me know :)

Teacher x Student (Larry Stylinson) *ON GOING*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara