Chapter 25

Heyyyy

Guess whos baaack....

I made this chapter extra long since I haven't updated in so long! (Hope you don't mind)

Please feel free to give me some writing feed back cause I would really appreciate it:)

------------------------------

Harry's Pov:

"Oh come on Lou, it wasn't that bad." I say and roll my eyes jokingly.

"Yes it was!" He replies grumpy. 

I laugh and pull him into my arms for a tight hug.

He sighs and wraps his arms around my shoulders, burying his face into my neck.  

"Right, the sooner we clean up, the sooner we can get to bed. I know you're exhausted." I say and pull away to pick up some empty bowls. 

---

Once my living room is back to normal, I carry a half asleep Louis upstairs towards my room. 

"Don't wanna sleep in my own bed tonight." Louis mumbles and lets out a big yawn.

I smile to myself. "That's alright Lou, you can share with me."

He nods his head and buries his head into my neck, closing his eyes. 

Once we get to my room, I sit him down gently on my bed. He moves to lay down but I hold him up.

"Don't you wanna change into your pajamas, love?" I ask.

He shakes his head and rubs his eyes with his small fists.

God he's just so cute.

"'m tired Haz, just wanna go to sleep." 

"I know you are but you've been in these clothes all day, would you like to wear some of my clothes instead?" 

He looks up at me and nods his head smiling. I walk over to my draws and pull out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of my boxers. 

"Here we go." I say and bend down to lift his shirt up but before I can get it off he quickly pushes my hands away and pulls his shirt back down. 

I frown and step back.

"What wrong?"

"I-I can change myself." He whispers. 

"Ok." I say and give him some space to get changed.

He looks down at his lap and wraps his arms around his waist. "C-could you please turn around?" He says in a fragile voice. 

I turn around and wait for him to change. 

"Thank you." I hear him say from behind me.

I turn back around and grab his clothes and chuck them into my dirty washing basket. He shuffles back on the bed and I pull the covers back for him to climb under. 

"You ok?" I whisper, facing him on my side.

He smiles and nods his head then lets out a big yawn. I chuckle and pull the covers up to keep him warm. We lay there a while in comfortable silence before Louis groans and sits up. He pulls the blanket down and shuffles closer to me then grabs my right arm and lays it across his pillows. He then lays back down and curls up against me so that we're pretty much chest to chest. 

"Comfy?" I whisper.

He nods his head and yawns, closing his eyes. I kiss his forehead and off the lamp next to my bed. Louis falls asleep curled up in my arms and I follow along soon after.