Chapter 17

Don't you think Louis wearing glasses is just so cute!?

--------------------------------

Louis' Pov:

I knock on Mr. Styles' door a couple time and then step back. School finished about 10 minutes ago and now Mr. Styles and I have our tutoring session. I feel much better then I did this morning after that traumatic experience in English class, I did receive a few unnecessary comments from a couple kids in my class but I chose to ignore.

I talked to Zaynie on the phone at lunch time. He talked things out with me and helped me calm down. He told me that those meanies weren't worth my tears. Well, he actually used a few different words that I can't repeat. 

"Agh, Mr. Tomlinson. Come in." Mr. Styles said, holding the door open for me. 

"Hi Mr. Styles." I smile at him.

Skipping past him I grab a seat from one of the desks in the front row and place it next to his desk. He sits down in his chair and I grab my books out of my back while humming quietly.

"What's got you in a such a good mood?"

I look up at Mr. Styles to see him staring back at me. I shrug my shoulders and smile at him.

"Those bullies aren't worth it. Zaynie said I'm better then they are and to just ignore them."

"Well Zayn is right. Anyways, what do you want to start with." He says, scanning his eyes across my books.

"Umm, a-are you any good at m-math's?"

"We can give it ago, I'm not too too bad at math's."

I grab my glasses case out of my bag and put my glasses on. I hate wearing my glasses, they look bad on me. I blush when Mr. Styles looks down at me, embarrassed he has to see me wearing these.

"I didn't know you wore glasses."

"Oh yeah well, I kinda lost my contacts and so now I have to wear these stupid things." 

"They're not stupid. I think they suite you."

"Thanks." I squeak. 

"How often do you have to wear them?"

"U-um just when I'm looking at things close up I guess."

"Do you have to wear them when your looking at me?" Mr. Styles asked, moving his face closer to mind causing me to blush.

"N-no, I mean like if I'm watching a m-movie or reading, things like that." I try to explain.

"Ooh." He nods his head understanding.

Mr. Styles is looking right into my eyes and I look right back into his. Are faces are so close I can feel his breath. I nervously play with my fingers in my lap. I look down at my feat and then look back up to his eyes. Why hasn't he said or done something yet?

I look down at his lips for a second and then look back up. He does the same and then leans in a little closer. Oh my gosh, is this it? Are we gonna kiss again. Just before are lips connect Mr. Styles clears his throat and sits back up straight grabbing my math's book and opening it up. 

What?

"Right Mr. Tomlinson, what page are you working on?" He doesn't sound so nice anymore. He's using his sharp and authoritative voice again and I don't like it. 

He scoots his chair back a bit, creating more space between us. I let out a quiet sigh of disappointment. 

"U-um page... 184 Algebra." 

Mr. Styles turns to the page and then he begins explaining how to do the equations and helping me get the answers but also gives me the cold shoulder pretty much the whole time. What is it with him and these mood swings? 

"Mr. Styles? Do you think we could maybe f-finish now? It's almost 6 O'clock." I ask quietly.

He looks checks the clock on the wall and then shuts my book. "Oh yeah, sorry lost track of time and it's Harry, you can call me Mr. Styles during school time but Harry any other time, ok?"

"Ok." I blush, I really like that name.

Harry stands up and starts packing up all of my books and putting them back in to my bag for me. I stand up as well and stand just behind him.

This could be my chance! 

I've wanted this for so long now, but what if he rejects me?

Oh well... you only live once.

As soon as Mr. St- as soon as Harry turns around I jump up on my tippy toes and rap my arms around his neck. Are eyes meet for a split second, his showing shock, before I finally connect our lips together.

My unexperienced lips move against his experienced ones for a couple seconds before he pulls away. I lower my arms from around his neck and look up at him shyly. 

It takes him a moment to realize what just happened and then before I know it he's cornering me against the wall. His tall, muscular frame towering over me. I give him a shy smile to see if everything is ok, he just chuckles quietly and places his hands on either side of my head.

He leans in closer to me, our noses almost touching. His eyes stay trained on my lips the whole time but just before he reconnects them his eyes flicker up to mine and then back to my lips and before I know it we're kissing again. 

He kisses me slow and gentle and it feels so good. The only sounds in the room is our heavy breathing and our lips as we kiss. I shyly bring my hands back up to his neck, threading my finger through his hair at the bottom of his neck. He has such nice hair.

He pushes me further against the wall as he deepens the kiss even more. My breath is starting to get more rapid and that tingly feeling is back. 

I let out a gasp as his hands slowly make there way down to my sides.

"Shhh, it's alright darling." I blush at the nick name.

"H-Harry." I whimper quietly.

He slowly lifts my shirt up a bit, just enough for his hands to touch the skin on my hips. He breaks our kiss and moves his head down lower to my neck. He starts softly placing little kisses over the side of my neck which feels so sensitive.

I tighten my grip in his hair and hold his head closer to my neck, liking how this feels. He continues to rub little circles on each hip bone, keeping me relaxed.

"Harry." I breath out Shakely. 

He looks up at me this time, looking into my eyes. I scan over his face, his lips are a deep cherry red colour and slightly puffy from kissing me. He smiles at me gently and bring one hand up to caress my check. He helps me fix my glasses that got a bit crooked during our kissing session. 

I look up at him through my eye lashes and blush at him shyly. He places one last kiss on my lips and then another on my forehead before stepping back. 

He takes both of my hands into his and kisses them. "Ok?" He asks me.

I nod my head still smiling at him. "I liked that." I whisper.

He chuckles. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." I reply.

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my hair. "Would you like me to give you a ride home?"

"Yes please, that would be great." I smile, hugging him tighter.

---------------------------------

Ok so I'm just wandering, what sort of smut are you guys wanting? 

Cause I've never written smut before so any ideas would be much appreciated :)

And I mean stuff like... 

Do you want Harry to be dominant and Louis submissive? Or other way around? 

What sort of kinks? 

Things like that.

Question of the chapter: Favorite memory?