Chapter 21

Sorry for always taking so long to update, I'm just really over worked with school:)

Are you guys liking my story so far? 

Please comment when you like, I love seeing what you have to say about my work :)

Have a good day/night

--------------------------------------

Louis' Pov:

I march down the stairs with my big fluffy blanket wrapped around me like a cloak. Caine's party has been going on for the past 4 hours and I'm fed up! It almost 2 in the morning and I need my sleep but I can't cause the musics blasting and has been all night long.  

I've been interrupted twice by couples trying to sneak into my room, it was a very awkward and embarrassing moment that I hope never happens again. I got the frights of my life with the first couple, they were full on making out when they stumbled into my room. I had to tap the guy on the shoulder and ask them to leave which they weren't too happy about but left anyway. I could tell they were drunk by the alcohol on their breathes.

I stopped half way down the stairs and scanned the room with my eyes in hope of finding my mean big brother. I sighed in relief when I saw the top of his head in the kitchen and began to make my way over through the sea of drunk, sweaty bodies dancing against each other. 

The  smell of alcohol and sweat made me feel sick so I held my breath and wrapped the blanked tighter around my body.  

"Excuse me."

"Sorry!"

"Coming through."

I finally reached the kitchen and pouted, I just wanna go to sleep. 

"The fuck are you doing here?" Caine slurred when he noticed me.

"I live here you know."

He rolled his eyes and took another sip from the beer he was holding.

"I can't sleep! You have to turn the music down." I huffed.

"I don't have to do anything, get your ass back up stairs and leave alone." 

A few of his friends laughed and he smirked, I could tell he was drunk. He spun around and continued playing the game like they were before.

Agh! Why does he have to be so annoying.

"I have school tomorrow." I wined.

"Not my problem." He said, pointing the naughty finger at be over his should.

That was mean.

I pushed my way through the crowd and climbed up the stairs, this is just so unfair. I closed my door behind be and sat down on the bed, Max jolted up and looked around the room frantically. 

"Sorry Maxie." I apologized, I didn't mean to wake him up.

Once he realized it was just me he laid back down at the bottom of my bed and closed his eyes. I sighed and laid down too, waiting for sleep to take over. 

I panted heavily as I raved down the corridors at school. 

I'm late.

So, so very late.

I made it to my math's classroom and went to open the door but found it was locked. I knocked twice then stepped back and waited for someone to open it. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, why are you late to my class?" My teacher asked opening the door. 

I looked at him nervously and quickly walked inside.