Chapter 6

Warning - Slight smut?

💚💙👍🥕🥝

-------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov:

Shit, shit, fucking shit.

How could you be so fucking stupid Harry? You idiot.

Why would you kiss your fucking student? 

But he just so fucking perfect. His adorable blues eyes and the crinkles that form by his eyes when he smiles. His small hands and petite body. His feminine body and perfectly curvy frame. His big round plump ass. Agh! The things I could to to that.

His sweet, angelic voice that gives me butterflies. And those God dam lips of his. So soft and plump, so red, irresistible. 

But.

He's my student. And I totally fucked up by kissing him. He's just so innocent and pretty and I couldn't resist my urges. He was so inexperienced but the way he straddled my lap- he just- agh! I don't know how to explain it but it's like I just wanted more and more. And the little whimpers that escaped his lips when he accidentally grinded against me. 

Fuck.

He's so precious. I enjoyed our kiss so much but it was so wrong. So, so wrong. He's my student and he's only like what? 17 or something?

Not even legal yet. 

I kind of felt bad when I threw him off my lap. But when it hit me what we were actually doing I panicked. I felt my heart sink slightly when I heard him whimper and not in the way I'd like him to. It was a whimper of sadness like he was trying to hold back his cries.

I was acting like I was mad at him but really I was mad at myself for even letting it go that far. It was a mistake and it'll never happen again.

I regret it. 

Yeah.... 

I can't leave him home alone while intoxicated in case he goes out and does something stupid again so it's looks like he'll be coming back home with me.
This should be interesting.

We finally arrive at my house. Louis looks up from his knees as he had been curled up in a ball the rest of ride here. A little gasp leaves his mouth and I smirk to myself. I push a button and the front gates open. I drive up the long drive way towards the mansion like house. 

Jeffry my butler greets us as we walk through the front door and takes our coats. I thank him then lead Louis through the house towards the kitchen. The whole time Louis' eyes are flying all over the place taking everything in. 

By the expressions on his face I'd say he's never seen something like this before. My house is very large but at the same time it's homey and safe. We enter the marble kitchen and I tell Louis to take a seat at the breakfast bar.

 Louis is still gapping at his surroundings as I begin to make dinner. From what the police told me I'd say the were taken out before they were able to get their food. I make something basic yet good because I don't feel like cooking so Macaroni Cheese it is.

"T-thank you Mr. S-styles." Louis stutters when I place his food in front of him. 

"You welcome." I say dryly. 

I can't let him think we're friends now or something more so I have to stay firm with him. Louis moans when he tastes the food and fuck. I wonder what sounds he would make as I fuck him into the mattress till he's begging for me to stop. 

I groan and hold the bridge of my nose with two fingers. I can feel myself getting hard and need to leave this room before he notices something is up. Louis looks up at me nervously and furrows his brow. 

"A-are you ok Mr. S-styles." He asks quietly with his innocent, angelic voice. 

FUCK.

I groan again and quickly excuse myself from the table. I rush up two flights of stairs, down a long hallway and into my bedroom.

What do I do?

What do I do?

I can't just fucking jerk of to the thought of my student. Especially is he's in my fucking house!

I'm so fucking hard right now I can't take it!

Agh! Fuck it, I'll be quick. He's all the way down stairs eating dinner it'll be fine.

I kick my shoes off the unbuckle my belt. I pull my pants down, my boxers following after. I take off my suit jacket but just leave my tie and shirt on. I quickly jump onto my bed and slowly start running my hand up and down. 

I build up the pace and bite my lip in attempt to stop my loud moans from escaping. I throw my head back in pleasure as I feel the familiar feeling build up in the pit of my stomach. 

-------------------------------

Sorry, that was rubbish.

I've never written anything to do with smut before.

Question of the chapter: Favorite movie?