Chapter 14

Hi! Sorry for not updating in a while, been busy with school:)

----------------------

Harry's Pov

After grabbing nice hot cup of tea I make my way back to Louis' hospital room. I sit back down in my chair and look over at Louis. He's fast asleep by now. Soft little snores escaping through his lips. His chest rising and falling with each breath.

So beautiful.

I take a sip of my tea and close my eyes. It's nice and peaceful at the moment. I can hear the distant sound of cars on the road accompanied by Louis' gentle breathing but for some reason I find the calming. 

The lights in the room are off, the curtains are shut and the only source of light is the little lamp next to Louis' bed, shining over his golden skin. I smile slightly and then focus my attention to my phone, pulling up some game to play. After a little while I hear a little whimpering coming from the other side of the room. I ignore it and carry on playing around on my phone.

About five minutes later I hear the noise again. I look over at Louis to see his eye brows farrowed and his little nose scrunched up. I just sit there looking at him silently, seeing if he's awake or if he might be having a nightmare. He starts moving around a bit with the same un happy look on his face.

I gently place my phone and tea cup done on the table next to me. Standing up I slowly make my way towards his bed, trying not to wake him up anymore then what he is. I sit myself down on the side of his bed looking down at him. 

I brush some of his hair out of his face softly.  

"Shhhhh, it's alright Lou," I whisper.

I run the back of my hand up and down his cheek bone in a soothing manner. His feature relax  slightly and he leans in closer to my hand. I smile at how he reacts to my actions. I can tell he's still asleep, must've just been having a nightmare. I stand back up and gently move his body in to a more comfortable position so that he doesn't get a sore neck or backing the morning. 

He let's out a little whine at the lose of contact. I chuckle to myself, this boy is so cute. I sit back down and begin running my fingers soothingly through his messy brown hair. A small smile appears on his face. After letting out sight of content, Louis falls deeper into sleep.

I begin to hum a random tune. One I remember hearing when I was younger. It's starting to get dark outside now, daytime coming to an end. Just as I feel myself starting to dose of, the sound of the others outside the door catches my attention.

I leap up off the bed. What the fuck have I been doing? God Harry, you are out of your fucking mind. 

I pull myself together and walk towards the door. I open it as quietly as possible, having to blink my eyes several time to get used to the blinding light shining in my eyes. 

"Heyo Mr. St-" I cup my hand over Niall's mouth quickly to keep him from waking Louis up. He rolls his eyes at me and licks my hand.

"Ew, are you serious? That's just disgusting." I whisper shout at him. 

He chuckles at me, pushing his way past me and into the dark room. I scoffed at him and walk back into the room, Zayn and Caine following close behind. They place the bags of Louis' belongings on the ground next to his bed.

"Right, as the nurse said before, somebody has to stay the night with Louis," Zayn starts, looking around the room at everyone "So whos it gonna  be?" 

"Sorry lads but I'm knackered so I'll be heading home tonight." Niall says, slowly backing out of the door to not wake Louis up and then zooming of down the corridor.

"Ok... Caine? What about you?" 

"Um, I think I better get home as well, plus, someone needs to look after the dog of his."

"Ok then! I guess that leaves me then." Zayn says happily.

"Um, what about me?" I ask slightly offended. 

Zayn looks at me weirdly. "Well first of all your his teacher and that's just kinda weird."

Oh yeah.

"And  secondly, don't you have a class to teach tomorrow?" 

"OK fine, you can stay with him tonight." 

I turn around to walk out the door but before I can exit, Niall comes running in, out of breath with a red face. 

"It's fucking freezing out there, not way am I walking all the way home in this weather."  He pants.

I avert my gaze over to Louis who is still peacefully asleep. I smile slightly at how cute he looks all curled up in the blankets. 

I feel a tap on the side of shoulder and turn around. Niall stands there, bent over with his hand son his knees, checks red and panting out of breath. 

"Monster" he's cut of b another deep breath "Outs-side, wa-was chasing me, had t-to run a-all the wa-way back up the s-stairs." He finally manages to get out. 

Everyone gives him a weird, confused look.

"S-someone needs t-to drive me home" he carries on "Ain't n-no way I'm w-walking home by myself."

"Yeah-nah, no way is he coming back in my car, see ya." Caine says, already walking out the door.

Ok.... guess that leaves me then. 

Great.

Niall and I make are way down the stair, him clinging to my arm tightly the entire way down.

"Is this really necessary?" I ask a bit annoyed.

"Shhhhhh" Niall hushes me. "The beast might hear us." He says in a slightly disturbing voice.

I roll my eyes at him and unlock the car and start the car up while he gives me directions to his house. He sit in silence for the most of the ride, the radio playing quietly in the background.

"I know you like him."

"W-what?"

"Louis. I know you like him." 

I clear my throat and shift slightly in my seat. "I-I don't know what your talking about."

Niall rolls his eyes at me. "I saw the way you were looking at him before." He explains to me.

"Pffffff. Yeah right I'm his teacher, that's ju-"

"Don't worry I won't tell him or anyone else." 

After that, neither of us say anything else. I drop him off at his house and then make my wake back home, ready to go to bed.

--------------------

Was it ok?

Question of the chapter: Favorite place to visit?