Chapter 22

Ok so I can't remember what day it is supposed to be in the book so I'm gonna make it be Tuesday. I hope that's ok with everyone.

--------------------------

Louis' pov:

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I ask walking into the library.

"I could ask you the same thing." He says with a raised eyebrow, "I'm taking detention this afternoon."

"Oh," I looked down embarrassed, "I have detention."

"Yeah I've gathered that much, what for?" 

He sounds mad.

"I was late for school."

"Again?"

"Yeah...."

He leaned back in the chair, "what was you reason this time?"

"I kinda slept in." 

He snorted and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ok then, why don't you get your homework out and start working on that, if you need any help just ask." He then relaxed in his chair and got out his book to read.

After about 20 minutes no one else showed up.

"Why don't we get out of here?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go get something to eat, I know a place just out of the city that no one from school will go to." He explained.

"Like a date?" I asked nervously.

He paused and looked at me for moment like he was contemplating something.

"Do you want it to be?"

"U-um well I- maybe?" 

I looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Alright, date it is." He smiled.

My head shot up and I looked at him with wide eyes. "R-really?" 

"Yeah come on." He stood up and began to pack up his things, I smiled big and followed him out to his car. 

I smiled staring out the window of Harry's car as we drove through the city, he had the radio playing random songs quietly in the background. I snuck a glance over at him but quickly turned away when he saw. 

"I'm warning you now it's about an hours drive, are you ok with that?" His angelic voice asked.

"Yeah that's fine." I smiled, I honestly don't care how long the drive is I'm just happy to spend time with him. 

Throughout the journey we listened to each others favourite music, we chatted about random things that came to mind like favourite foods, hobbies, and we joked around a lot too, I can't count how many times he made me blush. But we also just sat in comfortable silence until we reached our destination. 

Harry quickly jumped out of the car and jogged around to my side. I blushed and thanked him as he open my door for me. He nodded his head and smiled. We walked up the street a bit and then stopped outside of a tiny little café. 

I smiled looking around inside the café, it was cute. I made my way over to the counter and looked through the different options we could get.

"We could get ice-cream if you like?" 

I gasped in excitement. "Really!?"

Harry chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah Lou, what flavour?"

"Chocolate!" I squealed.