Chapter 8

Harry's Pov: 

I look down at the sleeping boy in my arms. I know he's my student and all but I can't help but admire his beauty. I slowly bring my hand up to his face and gently brush his hair off his face. I smile as his nose twitches slightly. I continue down his face. Running my fingers over his jaw line, over the bridge of his nose and across his sun kissed cheeks. Over his eyes lids, through his eye brows and eventually coming to a stop. I run my fingers through his hair soothingly. 

His long black lashes flutter lightly as he buries his head further into my neck. I let out a content sigh. I don't want to admit it but I'm pretty sure I'm falling for this boy. His kind and loving personality, angelic voice, beautiful features and his perfect little body. The way his nose scrunches up and crinkles for by his eyes when he laughs. How his tongue pokes out the corner of his mouth when he's concentrating on something important. His innocence. 

I love all the little things about him that no one appreciates enough. I know that I'm his teacher but maybe, just maybe, in a few years time we could have something special. I could give him all the love he needs in so many different ways. I could protect him and make him feel safe. Love and care for him, show him affection and tell him every day how beautiful he is. 

But I think that's a thought for another time. 

I rap my arms around him tighter, enjoying this as much as I can while it lasts. He lets out little breaths that tickle my neck slightly and tightens his small hand around the collar of my shirt. I smile and kiss his knuckles. 

For once, I've found something that makes me feel happy inside. I turn of the bed side lamp and close my eyes. 

---------------

The sunlight shines through my bedroom window and I squint my eyes shut tighter. I push my face further into my pillow. Or what I thought was my pillow. I look down and see a big mop of fluffy brown hair. I furrow my brows in confusion but as I start to wake up a bit more I begin to remember last nights events

Louis.

I bury my face into his hair that smells like his delicious strawberry shampoo. I close my eyes and lay there for a little while longer, enjoying the moment while it lasts before he wakes up. 

After a little while I start to detangle my self from Louis' limb but find the task difficult because of his strong grip on my shirt and his legs are locked around mine. I eventually free myself from his grasp.

Louis starts to move around a bit and lets out a little wine. I freeze my movements and wait for him to settle back down. I place my pillow next to his body and climb out of bed. I look over my shoulder to see Louis curling himself around my pillow. 

Cute.

I grab one of my hoodies and put it on before walking out my bedroom door. I shut the door behind me and then make my way down stairs towards the kitchen. 

-------------------------------------- 

Hi :)

This is a really short chapter, well, I think it's more of a filler but anyways.

What did you think?

Anything you'd like me to add to Harry's Character? 

Any ideas for the story are welcome :)

Question of the chapter: Favorite Flower?

Thanks for reading,

 - C