arrival

•Manga Spoiler•
•deviation from the plot•
• I changed some scenes to fit into the scenes that I'm going to make.•
•this is a male reader insert fanfic if you don't want a male reader insert, then feel free to exit.•

||One||

"[M/N] you've been playing here for a while now, we have to meet up with the guys from Kantou Manji Gang." A guy with cyan-hair said. Informing the [h/c] youth who has been playing in the arcade not leaving his seat ever since he got there an hour ago.

They have an appointment but they're way past the promised time, yet the youth still doesn't have any intention of quitting his game.

After a while, the You Lose message was plastered on the screen and the youth just sighed and get another coin from his pocket to play another round.

"Hey! I said we're late for the meeting already, when are you gonna finish that game?" The cyan-haired youth informed once again, laced with an annoyed tone, the cyan-haired youth just really wanted to drag the other youth so bad so that they can go to the meeting already.

"This is the last one, I promise. Don't be so impatient, Leo." The [h/c] youth said as he unwrapped a lollipop while waiting for the game to load. The cyan-haired, known as Leo, can't help but scratched his head roughly as it's already the 5th time the [h/c] youth said that.

"You better finish that in this game. The other party keeps ringing my phone, it's becoming so annoying now." Leo complained as he takes a seat beside the [h/c] youth. The other person just hummed as an answer.

Both youths wasted another hour inside the arcade before the [h/c] youth finally decided to end his game.

"Ah~ this is just not my lucky day. I keep on losing." [M/N] said while putting on his hood and let out a yawn.

"This is why I keep telling you not to go to the arcade anymore. You suck at those games, of course, you will lose." Leo said. Both of them got out of the arcade hall when they noticed the rain.

"See, it's not my lucky day!" [M/N] said and laughed while continuing to walk outside, not minding getting wet because of the rain.

"Hmm? Why are they so noisy outside?" [M/N] suddenly said but Leo doesn't hear anything, so he's confused as to why the other said it's noisy.

"Ha? Isn't it because of the cars?" Leo just said as both of them keeps on walking.

"Haha! Guess you're right!" [M/N] said as he wrapped his arm around Leo's shoulder.

They were about to go to their vehicles when [m/n] noticed a lot of people huddling in the road.

[M/N] became curious as he left Leo's side and walked towards the crowd. "Hey! Where are you going?" Leo noticed his movements and caught up to him.

"I think something is going on there, it looks interesting so I'm going to watch for a while." [M/N] grinned at Leo and keeps his pace.

"I'm not going to join Brahman or Rokuhara Tendai. Because I'm going to beat Sano Manjiro!" When both of them finally got to the place where the crowd is, that is the words that they got to hear.

[M/N] got stunned for a while before finally reacting. He can't help but burst out laughing when he finally processed what he just heard.

"Bwahahahahaha!!" His laugh suddenly erupted and almost all of the people in the crowd look in his way, to see who's the idiot that just laughed.

"Oh boy! I just heard something amazing! I can't help laughing! Hahaha! Leo help me! My stomach is hurting!" [M/N] said as he leaned towards Leo as he keeps laughing.

"Dumbass! Don't you know how to read the mood! Now all of them are looking at you." Leo smacked [m/n] at the back of his head.

When the latter finally stops laughing, he straightened his body and wipes the tears on the corner of his eyes because of his laugh.

"[M/N] what are you doing here? This place is way beyond the [Gang Name] scope." Akashi, one of Brahman's executives, said to [M/N] when they finally saw who just arrived.

"Rude! This place is open for everyone, just because it's not [Gang Name]'s place I'm not allowed to go here." [M/N] pouted as he puts his hands on his pockets and walked towards the center.

"But hey! There's a lot of familiar faces here! Is there some kind of fight going on here?" [M/N] examined the surroundings and finally had some kind of understanding as to what is happening.

"Who is this guy?" Finally, Takemichi can't help but ask as he is beyond confused. First, two of the three deities come finding him to scout him and now there's another guy who just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Haha! I am [M/N] the captain of [gang name]. I'm not going to be involved in whatever's happening right now but," [M/N] introduced as he walks closer towards Takemichi and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"You said you're going to beat Mikey?" His voice suddenly lowered as he looked at Takemichi from top to bottom.

"You? Aren't you the former 1st division captain of Toman? And Mikey is your Former President. Yet you're saying you're going to beat him?" He said dumbfounded.

"You've got guts! I like you!" [M/N] patted Takemichi's shoulder as he grinned widely at the latter.

"So what's going on exactly here?" Leo asked the other people as he saw his Captain was engrossed at interacting with Takemichi.

"We are here to recruit Hanagaki Takemichi," Akashi answered, as both Leo and Akashi know each other.

"Haha! So high profile? Even the Leader is here just to recruit him?" Leo can't help but wonder, he doesn't know why the two deities are interested in Takemichi, and as of now [M/N] is also getting interested in him too.

"You want to know where Mikey is? Haha, I know where he is! In fact, I'm going to meet him right now!" [M/N] said to Takemichi as Leo looks at him in disbelief.

"That idiot." Leo, scratch his head in annoyance once again, walks towards [M/N] and separated him with Takemichi.

"You fool! Since you know that we're going to meet them then why are you still here?! They are already waiting for us hours ago!" Leo holds the hood of [M/N] jacket as he drags the other away from them.

"Well! If you want to meet Mikey, you can just find me in the arcade over there! And I will let you guys meet! Bye guys! I'm not going to disturb you any further. Enjoy your fight!" [M/N] said as both of them finally goes to where they were supposed to go.

A lot of people were confused as to what just happened, that just suddenly showed, and now he was gone all of a sudden too.

They feel like they experience some kind of unexpected disaster that comes their way without any notice.