my fault

• deviation from the plot•
•possible OOC•
•possible manga spoiler•

||Twelve||

Day, weeks, and months passed, the Black Dragon managed to become the top gang in Tokyo, no one expected that outcome especially Shinichiro. He made Black Dragon out of his whims not really having a dream of it being the top and being well-known in the world of delinquency.

The 1st Generation of the Black Dragon leaves a remarkable image in other people's minds, giving them the title of the best generation in Black Dragon.

After a while, Black Dragon reached an incredible number of members making them stay at the top for a long time.

They thought they will stay like that forever, but unfortunately, everything has to end. Whether you like it or not.

The black dragon became a mess when Shinichiro suddenly died. The members took it hard especially [M/N].

"What do you mean he's dead?" [M/N] said not believing what Waka said, he stood inside the bike shop where Shinichiro usually stays if they don't have anything to do. Passing time doing something with his bike.

"The Sano family is already preparing for his funeral, and we're also planning to go," Takeomi said his voice laced with sadness, he too was affected by Shinichiro's death.

"You're lying! He isn't dead!" [M/N] yelled as he balled his fist having a hard time to breathe. Not really sinking what they just said.

They saw each other last night, talking and laughing together having the best time, and now you're saying he's dead?!

There's no way he's gonna believe that, this must be some kind of joke or a dream.

"[M/N] he's really gone, his body is in the morgue right now." Leo faced [M/N] both his hands were placed on [M/N] 's shoulder.

"No! I don't believe you, I want to see it in my own eyes!" [M/N] swatted Leo's hands before running out of the bike shop, this might be the first time that he ran so fast in his entire life.

He's getting out of breath as he didn't stop running, he just wants to get in the hospital as soon as possible to confirm that Shinichiro is still alive and made Waka and the others regret making that kind of joke.

Once he got inside the morgue he saw a body that was being covered by a sheet. He's walking towards the body very slow as if his feet were being pinned down by a hundred of weight.

Once he got near the body he raised his trembling hand and lifted the sheet slowly, his heavy breathing is the only sound that you can hear inside, and his heart beating so fast.

He clenched the sheet before lifting the cover, his eyes widening as he saw Shinichiro's pale face. Eyes closed as if he's just sleeping soundly.

He placed his trembling hand on Shinichiro's face as he feel the other's temperature, it's cold. There's not even an ounce of warmth in his body.

[M/N]'s breathing almost stop once he confirmed it, he shakes his head as he doesn't want to accept the reality.

"Shin?" He called in his trembling voice, he cupped both of Shinichiro's cheeks and the cold is still there.

He immediately rubbed his hands to make them warm and place them on Shinichiro's cheeks, hopefully, the latter will absorb the warmth that his hands provide.

He repeated that action several times but to no avail, Shinichiro's body was still cold and he's still lying there not moving an inch.

"Shin! Wake up! Can you hear me? " He finally can't take it anymore and broke down, his tears run down his face as if racing to see who will reach the end first.

"You're just asleep, right? You're going to wake soon right? Answer me!" His knees got soft and he slumped on the floor holding Shinichiro's hand. He can feel the coldness very clearly.

He just sits there crying his heart out, he doesn't want to admit that Shinichiro was already dead but the reality in front of him was very cruel.

After who knows how many hours, [M/N] finally decided to go back to Shinichiro's bike shop.

He doesn't know how he managed to get there without any mishaps but when he came back to his senses, he's already inside the bike shop standing there. Not knowing what to do, he just looked around and saw the bike being displayed.

The image of Shinichiro tinkering with his bikes got into his mind and his tears started to pour down once again, he walked towards the counter and he saw a jar full of lollipops labeled as 'Stop smoking [M/N]'.

His sniff and sobs resounding in the silent room, as he hugs the jar. Maybe because they're always together, he didn't notice the significance of Shinichiro's existence.

Before he knew it Shinichiro became the most important person for him, always listening to his story, always standing up for him every time they fight with the other gangs, getting annoyed at him when he tried to smoke yet not be able to because he always snatches his cigarette before he had the chance to take a whiff.

Just spending their days together inside the bike shop, while the other is busy with his bike and the other is sleeping on the couch.

Every memory came to his mind as he cried bitterly while hugging the jar full of lollipops. He didn't even notice that someone got inside and walk towards him.

"[M/N], Mikey asked me to give this to you." He heard Leo's voice, he lifted his head and look at Leo's hand. He saw the bracelet that they tried to get in the claw machine when they're on their way home from the arcade.

Both Shinichiro and [M/N] really like spending their time in the arcade and playing games there even though they sucked at gaming. Getting happy when one of them managed to get a win with the other.

"Mikey said that Shinichiro planned to give that on your birthday." [M/N] clenched the bracelet that Leo placed in his palm.

[M/N] cried all night, he didn't even know when he falls asleep. He dreamed the day when they first met, Shinichiro asking him to join the Black Dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time check: 2:56 AM

I updated again, I can't fall asleep so (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Anyways, I thought of KokoNui fandic but I don't know if I should publish it or not ಥ_ಥ help me decide ( ;∀;)

-BajiFuyu is my religion