giving up

•deviation from the plot•
• it's too early in the morning and my brain is still in a daze, so forgive me if there's any mistakes•

||Nineteen||

When [M/N] and Leo finally arrived at the entrance of the amusement park, the three deities are already fighting each other. There's a lot of people and wherever you place your sight you would see people punching one another.

If a normal citizen witnesses this scene, they would be very frightened and possibly call for the police immediately. [M/N] didn't see Draken's body so he guessed that he's already in the hospital.

At the center of all this chaos, Takemichi and Mikey are the only ones who are not joining the squabble, both lost in their own thoughts, no one knows what they're thinking.

Upon seeing Mikey, Takemichi felt a twinge of pain in his chest. Remembering what Draken said to him before finally losing his life, guilt started to creep into his heart making him uncomfortable and ashamed to face Mikey.

Mikey lost another important person in his life, despite trying so hard to make them hate him to hopefully assure their futures. Takemichi started to blame himself for this worst possible outcome.

He came back to the past even though the people in the future was already living their good life. He became very complacent knowing that he already experienced a lot of things in his journey to save everyone.

He got arrogant as to think that he could do it one more time when he came back to the past. Shame and guilt surge in his chest as he looks at Mikey's lifeless eyes.

The rain continued to pour as the fight between the three deities became even more intense. [M/N] seeing this scene got a bad feeling about all of this.

He already heard about the whole situation from Hanma and Hanma said that some guys from the Rokuhara Tandai decided to ambush Takemichi.

"Well isn't this bad?" [M/N] mumbled as he walks towards Takeomi, who's fighting Terano South, not minding the people bumping into him.

After arriving at Takeomi's side, he saw Terano South was about to launch another attack on Takeomi. Takeomi was bracing himself for the oncoming punch, he gritted his teeth and crossed his arms to defend his body.

But [M/N] blocked the punch from Terano South before kicking the tall guy in his stomach, Terano South got caught off guard as he stumbled backwards while his back was hunched.

"[M/N]? What are you doing here?" Takeomi asked as he saw [M/N]'s back in front of him. [M/N] continued to fight Terano South and every punch is heavier than the last one making the tall guy groan in pain.

"You need to calm down, Takeomi, you won't defeat him when your mind is unstable." [M/N] told Takeomi after he finished dealing with Terano South.

"This isn't any of your business, don't concern yourself in this chaos." Takeomi spits a mouthful of blood before wiping the side of his lips.

"I'm afraid it's any of my business." [M/N] said but he didn't explain any further. He examined the surroundings seemingly looking for something, but he failed to find it so he clicks his tongue in frustration as his brow furrowed deeply.

"You guys need to stop fighting! You're not gonna benefit from this war." [M/N] said loudly but only a few people heard him because of all the noises coming from any direction.

"Tsk! Y'all are so lively." He said as he ruffled his hair in annoyance. Now what? These guys won't stop just because he said so.

[M/N] suddenly got an idea, he immediately takes the gun in his waist, aimed it at the sky, and fire it continuously until he run out of bullets.

The people who are fighting just a moment ago suddenly stop their actions and look toward the sound of the gun. It may seem farfetched but this is the only way [M/N] could think of.

"You finally decided to stop?" [M/N] throw the gun at the side as he signaled to Leo and Leo immediately understand what the other meant. He handed him his gun.

After getting the gun from Leo, [M/N] walked towards the middle. And the other guys upon seeing the gun in his hand got scared and immediately make way for him.

"Don't you guys think of anything other than fighting? Aren't you tired of that kind of life?" [M/N] said. One person against many. He's only one but the people around him can't help but be afraid of him.

[M/N] was about to say something again but he saw someone and he immediately raised the gun and fired it at that person.

The people seeing this scene can't help but widen their eyes, just what the hell is this guy thinking casually firing a gun.

"My, my [M/N] so scary, you won't find a lover if you continue being like that." A voice chimed in suddenly followed by an unhurried step. The rain finally stops after hours of pouring.

"I knew this isn't just a simple scuffle." [M/N] said as he also walks toward the newly arrived person.

"Why? Isn't this a beautiful outcome?" The man continued. The people that were just fighting a moment began to wonder about what is happening.

These two irrelevant people suddenly crashing into their fight, of course, they would be confused.

"Did you plan all this, Ken?" [M/N] asked trying to calm himself and Ken laughed when he heard [M/N]'s question.

"What do you think? At first, I don't believe that you're capable of betraying the Nine-Tailed. So I didn't take you seriously, but the higher-ups keep nagging me to keep an eye on you. So I really don't have any choice." Ken closed the umbrella and when the onlookers heard the words that he said they can't help but murmur.

"You were so obsessed about keeping the Black Dragons alive so I thought you would do anything just to preserve that gang. Didn't you join the Nine-Tailed because you want us to keep Black Dragon alive?" Ken tilted his head as he wonder.

The former Black Dragon members that were present right now got stunned when they heard that.

"Hahaha! Is that what the higher-ups told you? You're wrong! I didn't join you, I allied with you, and my reason for that is none of your business." [M/N] said walking towards Ran snatching his baton.

The moment he got the baton he suddenly turned around and smash the baton into the person trying to sneak an attack on him.

There's suddenly a lot of people ambushing [M/N] and the latter dealt with them easily making the onlookers admire and feared him at the same time.

"Shin didn't make the Black Dragon for you to use as a scapegoat." [M/N] said after he finished dealing with the insignificant people. He rolls his wrist as he walks toward Ken without any obstacle.

"I won't let you guys taint the Black Dragon that Shin made."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how to write a fight scene so please forgive me ╥﹏╥

And imagining [M/N] casually crashing in their fight is so funny to me ( ;∀;)

And this chapter is so hard to write eye— 💀💀

-Bajifuyu