lies

•deviation from the plot•
•hints of violence•

||Five||

"[M/N]-san! Please spare me! I won't do it again!" The sound of desperate pleas and whimpers rang out in the empty abandoned building.

Four guys have been tied up in the chair while being tortured for hours now a d the ither three guys has been dead but the guy who's pleading has been persisting for awhile now. The four guys were found out to be a traitor wanting to sell out the [gang name] to the police, but Leo has been probing around the gang for the past few months looking for possible threats. They don't know how the police managed to get a wind up in their activities, so [M/N] decisively took action in cleaning up the inside of the gang.

Not only the police has been eyeing them, but even the organization are getting wary of them. [M/N] can't afford to mess up now.

"You really had the nerve to beg for mercy? Why didn't you think about the consequences before betraying me, huh?" [M/N] stab the guy in his arms and twisted it deeper. The guy can't help but let out a pained groan.

"Lately, I've been getting soft on you guys so you're not taking me seriously anymore?" He continued and pulls out the knife on the guy's arm.

Blood gushed out continuously and finally dripping down to the ground. [M/N] pointed the knife at the guy's neck slowly piercing it on the honey-colored skin.

"I've been getting cornered because of you guys, so why would I be merciful towards you?" The guy inhaled sharply as he felt the cold metallic object slowly piercing his neck, the sound of his heartbeat ringing out in his ears he can't help but imagine what was about to happen to him.

When the police offered him a sum of money for his cooperation, he was delighted. The money that the organization has been giving the members of [gang name] for their services has been reducing these days. So he can't go to the casino to gamble. And so he was tempted by the police and immediately accepted their offer.

Not really thinking about the possible outcomes if he was found out betraying the gang. Now that he's in this situation, he regretted accepting the offer.

He forgot how ruthless [M/N] is!

"Because of you guys, the Superiors have been monitoring me closely. My hands are tied now because of you!" He spat out as he stabs the knife in the guy's immediately killing him.

His mood has been very bad since that morning when he got a phone call from that fox! Now that he knows that his plan nearly collapsed just because of this insignificant being, his mood completely fell.

Not caring if he killed them off, anyway, he already killed a lot of people.

Killing two or more doesn't really make much difference to him now. He already discards his conscience ever since he was thrown into this pit.

He already abandoned his last bit of morality, the first time he killed someone. He's already numb.

Having sympathy in this line of work won't get you anywhere. Everywhere you look, there's someone who wants to get rid of you. If you don't want to die, you have to move first.