trouble

•deviation from the plot•
•possible manga spoiler•

||Four||

After hanging out with Leo in the mall, they both go back to their usual hang-out place.

The two of them just walk around the street very leisurely, even when some gang members patrolling their turf noticed them, they won't bother interacting with them. Though none of those said gang members made some trouble with them because of their notorious reputation.

The [gang name] is very well known in the delinquent world, most of the big and smaller gangs paid attention to their activities mostly because they want to avoid having conflict with them.

[Gang name] became famous when Tenjiku collapsed as they started doing illegal activities, rumors said that [M/N] also tries to recruit the guys who became known for their reputation in the world of gangs.

Leo on the other hand has been with [M/N] since the founding of [gang name] the two of them did everything together and they became known for their ruthless personalities.

If you don't know them personally, then that's probably the impression that will stick with you whenever you'll see them.

Leo opened the door as they finally reached their hideout, but they stopped in their tracks when they saw someone sitting on the couch that [M/N] usually sits on.

The person's back is the first thing that came into the view as his back was facing the door.

[M/N] and Leo are both familiar with this person and so they came in after the initial surprise.

"Coming here in person, you must have some important business you want to discuss with me, I suppose?" [M/N] asked as he sits on the opposite couch and casually unwraps the lollipop.

"You're getting disrespectful as you grew older." The man disdained as he blow the smoke that he inhaled from his cigarette, "Well, thank you." [M/N] grinned and puts the lollipop inside his mouth.

"Why are you here? I'm guessing you're not here just to give me a lecture, right?" [M/N] asked again, and Leo starts to get nervous as he has a bad feeling about this guy's sudden visit.

Because whenever this guy came to find them, it's never a good thing, and so Leo starts to get wary every time he saw him.

"I heard that the Kantou Manji
gang declined your invitation to join us." The guy said as he leaned at the back of the couch.

Leo finally had a gist about what the other guy wants to talk about with [M/N].

"Yeah, they did." [M/N] nonchalantly said and waved the lollipop towards the guy. The other guy frowned seeing how [M/N] acts in front of him.

"[M/N] you should start acting appropriately towards your superior," he sighed and shakes his head but didn't proceed to his lecture.

He gets back on the current topic and said, "You should've used some force to make them accept you. Why didn't you do it? I'm pretty sure you've done that countless times before." [M/N] tilted his head to the side as he look at the other guy straight in his eyes.