ready?

deviation from the plot•
•possible manga spoiler•

|| Three ||

"You want to join my gang?" [M/N] asked looking at the tall guy, the guy with his blonde and black haired hiding behind the hood and the tattoo on both of the back of his hands looking so conspicuous as ever.

"Haha! You disappear for so long and now you're making a comeback?" [M/N] dig in his pocket and get a lollipop while still looking at the arcade screen waiting for his game to load.

"You actually know me?" The guy standing at the side looking at [M/N] asked slightly surprised.

"Oh, of course, I know you. You're quite famous for being a member of all those notorious gangs 2 years ago. So how's life for you, Hanma?" [M/N] tilted his head upwards to look at the tall guy while sucking on his lollipop.

"Boring. That is why I want to join your gang." Hanma sits beside [M/N] and as he propped his right hand in the arcade machine and rested his chin in his hand.

"What an interesting answer. So it's boring huh?" [M/N] didn't bother looking at the other as he keeps on tapping in the buttons.

"Ever since Kisaki died, it became boring again. I've been eyeing your gang for a while now, you seem interesting so I want to join." Hanma grinned observing [M/N] facial expressions while being absorbed in the game.

The way the older frowned while getting beat up in the game seems interesting to Hanma.

"Haha! Your definition of interesting is kind of different from normal. You should know what kind of gang is my gang." [M/N] hiss when he saw that his character finally died and the big You Lose plastered on the screen.

"I know," Hanma answered as he shifted his body and his back facing the arcade machine and lean on it.

"You know yet you still want to join?" [M/N] gives up on his game and finally faced Hanma as he crossed his legs and rested his left hand on his knees.

He twirled his lollipop while looking at Hanma. "Youngsters these days, are life not giving you enough trouble so you're seeking it yourself? Unbelievable." He shakes his head in disbelief as he said that.

"Oldies like you can already retire from this kind of childish farce and set out in the real world." Hanma mocks as he takes off his hood revealing his face.

[M/N] examined his face seemingly lost in thought before standing up from his seat.

"Come with me, this place isn't suitable for this kind of conversation." He said as he put his hands on his pockets and walks out of the arcade.

Leo, who has been waiting for [M/N] outside the arcade, follows them when he saw them walks out.

"This dude said he wants to join us. Funny guy." [M/N] briefly explained as he chuckled he can't help but found it amusing.

Leo just looks at Hanma with a furrowed brows, wondering if this guy has some kind of problem in his brain.

The three of them walk for a while before reaching their destination. Leo opened the door towards their hideout and let the two of them get in first before getting in himself and closing the door.