until then,

•deviation from the plot•
•possible OOC•

||Fourteen||

"That ain't good, making me wait like that. Are you even aware of the consequences if ever I get annoyed by how you're acting so important like that?" A guy that was sitting on the couch leaning his whole body backward, twirling the gun that he was holding, said while smirking. Not in the slightest bit annoyed contrary to his words.

He thought that [M/N] is bold enough to make one of the executives in Nine-Tailed Organizations wait for him when he's the one who contacted them first. He was actually very surprised when his superior asked him to meet the leader of the Black Dragon. They've also tried to reach out to Shinichiro before but they got rejected without any superfluous words, and now out of nowhere they started reaching out to them, isn't that kind of interesting?

"I guess the rumor of your leader being dead is true, considering you're the one who showed up here." He chuckled as he reach for the glass of alcohol on the table and put the gun back behind him, he signals for [M/N] to take a sit. The two of was facing each other, no one talks for a while, only the sound of music that was blaring outside is the only sound that you could hear inside.

The guy thought that [M/N] can't talk if there's a lot of people crowding the room so he gestured for them to wait outside. When the extra people inside finally walked out of the room, he looked at [M/N] and said, "You finally can't bear to reject us, so you decided to come to us personally and accept our alliance?"

[M/N] heave a heavy sigh, he already made his decision he's not going to back out in the last second.

"I have a propasal, it's up to you whether you accept or not." [M/N] finally said, making the guy stop drinking his alcohol as he look at [M/N] in surprise. He didn't expect the other would say things like that.

"You? Proposing something to me? Hahaha! You're interesting! And what makes you think that I would accept your offer?" He laughed as he put the glass on the table. [M/N] didn't respond to him as he just looked at the other man quietly, the latter finally stop laughing and crossed his arm between his chest as he examined [M/N] expression.

His expression is very neutral, you don't know what's going on in his mind, he really tried so hard not to show his emotion on his face.

"I'll listen to it first before making a decision." The man finally gave in and nodded in his way, [M/N] secretly heave a sigh of relief.

He really wagered his chance here, if the other guy got annoyed and just started beating him up, then his plan failed. Fortunately, the other guy seems reasonable enough to listen to his proposal before rejecting him.

"I heard that you guys had been poaching our members and making them do something illegal." The other guy hummed as he acknowledged the accusations making [M/N] clenched his fist.

"We build black dragon to change the people's perspective of gangs, not for you to use in your illegal shit. And making them your scapegoat. Shinichiro made it so I'm not going to let you guys ruined it." [M/N] coldly said but the other guy just snorted at him.

"Spare me your drama, get to the point." He said not in the slightest bit interested in [M/N] words.

"I want you to leave Black Dragon alone, release the other black dragon members that you have in your grasp, and don't try to recruit them anymore." [M/N] said, this is the only thing he could think of to make the organization leave the Black Dragon alone.

To be honest, he doesn't dare put too much hope in this suicidal plan but the opponent is too strong for him to face alone. And after thinking about it for a long time, he finally thought of a plan that would make the other give up on the Black Dragon and just focus on him.

"That's too much demand, and what will you offer in exchange?" The other guy nonchalantly said as he pick up the glass and sip the alcohol.

"I'm going to offer myself, not meaning to brag but I'm one of the strongest in Black Dragon. I believe I can do all those illegal things you want me to do." [M/N] said and the other guy raised his eyebrows, not really expecting him to offer himself just for a gang.

The other guy thinks for a while before grinning maliciously at [M/N].
"Since you would go so far as to offer yourself just for us to leave your beloved gang alone, then I'll accept your proposal. But," [M/N] doesn't have a chance to heave a sigh of relief before the other guy offers his condition.

"I will have you made a brand new gang will form an alliance with us to help us with our work. But other than that you're free to do whatever you want in your gang. We won't interfere in your internal affairs." He said as pulled a gun behind him and toss it on the table. [M/N] looked at it questioningly.

"And since you're offering yourself to us, make sure to show us your loyalty, there's a perfect job for you. There's been a lot of rats running around lately making the police aware of our moves. So I want you to use that gun and eliminate them." The other guy said as he gulped the alcohol before standing up and tidying his suit.

"Good luck, [M/N]." He smiled before finally walking out of the room making the sound come in and blurred it out the next second.

[M/N] glared at the gun intensely as he contemplates his choices, well he doesn't have any choice right now.

If they deemed him as not loyal enough, they might disregard the nominal alliance that they made and focused their attention on Black Dragon again.

He can't have that, the other guys are better off living their life freely, they are better off living however they want. He doesn't care what would happen to him as long as they are safe.

He slowly reached out to the gun and hold it to his trembling hand, the weight of this gun is not that much but somehow it feels very heavy, and just thinking of killing someone with this gun is enough to make his mind swirl and dizzy.

Never in his life would he think about taking someone's life with his own hands. He can't help but laugh bitterly despite himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I forgot to update yesterday because I was out for the whole morning lining up for the registration ( ;∀;)

And when I finally got home I was so tire I ended up sleeping all the way ╥﹏╥

Oh and anyway, doesn't [M/N] im this chapter kinda reminds you of Sinu from Lookism?

[Spoiler Alert]
When he just straight offer himself and asked for a money to buy him rememberimg that scene made me cry ( ;∀;)

So here's the chapter for today ヾ(^-^)ノ

-BajiFuyu is my religiion