hold on

•deviation from the plot•
•manga spoiler•
•OC characters appearances•

||Two ||

"I'm sorry we're late! Something amusing happened so I just can't help myself but be intrigued." [M/N] greeted as soon as they came inside the room.

Three people were already waiting for them, the other one is sitting on the couch while the other two is standing on both of his sides, standing patiently as the person sitting on the couch was already slouching from hours of sitting.

"Next time you should get on time, you just waste a lot of time," Sanzu said as he disapproved of [M/N]'s manner, but Mikey, the one sitting on the couch, just raised his right hand to stop him from saying any more than necessary.

"So serious? Well, whatever." [M/N] dismissed the other topic as he also sits in front of Mikey, putting both of his feet on top of the coffee table and lean back on the couch. He's looking comfortable despite the atmosphere being so crucial and stifling.

"What did you call us for?" Mikey also leaned on the back of the couch to match the other's relaxed demeanor.

"Leo, can you get us some drinks? Also snacks!" Instead of answering Mikey's question, [M/N] gestured for Leo to get them some snacks, Leo looks at [M/N] in disbelief before finally obeying his order.

"Well, you know that your Kantou Manji Gang is getting a lot of attention lately." [M/N] said as he puts both of his hand at the back of the couch.

"You are also one of the three deities ruling Tokyo. Of course, you will be getting a lot of attention." He added as he lifted his chin towards Mikey.

"So? What does that have to do with us meeting today?" Mikey once again asked. But before [M/N] answered, Leo was already back with the drinks and snacks.

[M/N] puts both of his feet down to let Leo settled the food on the coffee table. After setting down the food, Leo goes back to his previous position beside [M/N].

[M/N] gestured for them to get some snacks before getting some for himself. After opening the wrapper of one of the snacks, he leaned at the back of the couch again.

"It has a connection, I asked for this meeting to convey my Superiors order. I'm just obeying them." [M/N] said as he chewed on the snacks leisurely. Mikey squints his eyes as he observed [M/N] expression.

"Haha! No need to be so guarded towards me, 'tho I won't say I'm a good guy, but I won't attack someone without any reason, or maybe I would. Never mind, it actually depends on my mood." He said as he saw Mikey's cautious looks towards him.

"My superior believes that the age of childish gang war is already part of the past, you know the world is constantly changing. Everything in this world naturally needs to change. Apparently, Gangs will also need to change. Or so that's what he told me." [M/N] crunch on his snack as he wipes the crumbs clinging in his fingers, before reaching for a drink.

"Gangs can also rule the underworld. There is a lot of profits in the underworld, 'tho you need to abandon your morality and all that. You need to be cruel and decisive. That is also what he said." Mikey listened quietly as he reached for the Dorayaki snack that he has been eying for a while now.