your turn

•deviation from the plot•
•possible OOC•
•hints of gayness•
•if you don't like then the exit door is very open•

||Sixteen||

"You're finally here, Leo." [M/N] smiled at Leo while leaning lazily at the back of the couch, the lollipop stick hanging in his mouth and biting it from time to time.

There's a lot of paper scattered on the coffee table and the floor, when Leo fully entered the room, the other guys walk out to leave the two of them.

The room became deserted giving it a solemn vibe, Leo suddenly had a bad premonitiona and he gulped unconsciously.

Leo stood beside the coffee table looking at [M/N]'s sluggish appearance, waiting for him to say something.

Leo isn't very sure about [M/N]'s plan, but he's certain that the other would put everything in this plan. Even if the probability of it becoming a success is slim, he would still risk everything just to make it happen.

When [M/N] decided to leave the Black Dragon that day, he's sure that the other is already taking action about something, he just doesn't know what it is.

And when Leo finally heard about what occurred that day, he can't help but gritted his teeth from frustration, because he knows there's no turning back anymore, and so he decided to accompany [M/N] to whatever path he would take.

That's the least he could do, he wants to be with [M/N] to lessen the burden that he's carrying. He already lost a place where he belongs, and a place where he can put his mind at ease.

If his existence can alleviate the burden and put his mind at ease, then he already fulfills his duty. [M/N] is a very important person for Leo, he didn't dare say this to the person himself but the truth is he liked him for a very long time.

Leo met [M/N] when he's fighting with some self-proclaimed gangs in their neighborhood. At that time her mother was still staying with them, every day she will get beaten by his husband because she can't give him money to buy his alcohol. Leo would also saw [M/N]'s body full of bruises, they thought that they can take advantage of him and try to cause some trouble but to their surprise, [M/N] beat them beyond recognition. And after that, they wouldn't dare make trouble for him anymore.

Leo became interested at [M/N], it was just pure curiosity. Every day he would unconsciously look at him when he saw him walking around, and [M/N] noticed his gaze one day and decided to confront him thinking that Leo was looking for an opportunity to fight him.

But Leo denied his it and asked him to be his friend instead, [M/N] even assumed that there's something wrong with Leo's brain at that time. Even though [M/N] frowned he didn't decline his friendship, and so he started approaching him as a friend.

As they spend their time together, they would inevitably know each other even deeper. Leo started giving more attention to [M/N] that's way beyond the line of friendship.

He started to wonder why he's so concerned about [M/N] so intensely, why does he bother when the other appear to be in a depressed mood. That's when he knew, [M/N] is not just a friend to him.