i'm fine

•deviation from the plot•
•possible OOC•

||Seven||

"You want to know about Mikey's situation?" [M/N] asked as he leaned towards the back of the bench, sipping on his soft drinks and his head tilted towards the sky.

The sky looking so gloomy and ready to pour down the rain at any moment, yet he doesn't seem to mind being drench in the rain if it pours out.

He observes the surrounding, finding them surprisingly peaceful, students that were still in their uniform walking together towards who knows where.

The car that was moving on the road constantly, and some of the people just doing their own thing, as if they're not experiencing troubles and difficulties in their life. Just being happy at the moment.

How enviable it is, he too, once dream about a normal life. He too, once dream of enjoying life as it is not caring about any difficulties that will come his way.

He too dreamed of being able to act freely, but now he can't and he's not allowed to, every move that he makes can make the others wary of him. Every careless move can cost him his life, but to be honest he doesn't care anymore.

Everyone has a time limit, he's just speeding up the timer for his doom. He doesn't care if he won't survive as long as he succeeded in his plan.

But once he left this world, he just hope that the people who cared and loved him won't be sad, because he didn't decide to do this to make them grieve for him.

"Mikey, he completely changed. Draken once said that Mikey wanted them to hate him." [M/N] was brought out of his trance when he heard Takemichi's voice.

"Yeah, I guess you could say he's a completely different person. The Mikey that you guys know was already gone." [M/N] said as he puts down the soft drinks in his hand on the bench and reached towards his pocket to get a lollipop.

He unwraps the lollipop and puts it in his mouth, the sweetness immediately invaded his tongue.

"I heard that you know a lot about the three deities, so I'm hoping to ask and get some information about the Kantou Manji Gang. Ah! If that's fine with you." Takemichi nervously waves his hands as if realizing that he is being overly friendly towards the other.

Calling out to him in front of so many people and now asking for something. Isn't that considered being rude? Considering the other is older than him.

"It's fine, besides I'm the one who said that you can ask me about anything." [M/N] said as he wraps his left hand around Takemichi's shoulder.

The latter let out a sigh of relief when he heard that. Suddenly sitting stiffly because now the older is the one acting very friendly towards him. He's not sure how to react or put his hands so he just sits up straightly as he placed both of his hands on his knees.

"Kantou Manji Gang has ruled the part of their territory with force and terror. Yet for some reason, a lot of people want to join them. Maybe because they feared the strong or they admired them. I'm not actually sure. But the name Mikey has left a lasting impression on them. Because you know, despite Mikey blackening like that, he still holds a lot of charisma in his bones. As expected of Shinichiro's brother." [M/N] said as he chuckled. Takemichi looks at him surprised that the older knows about Mikey's brother.

"That is the reason why a lot of yakuza and criminal organizations want to have Mikey in their hold. He's strong and has a lot of charisma. He is also very decisive when it comes to decision-making. He completely abandoned his emotion two years ago. You just don't know what he's thinking. Shinichiro once said that he's worried about Mikey, though I don't know what exactly hes worried about, that is why I'm keeping an eye on him." [M/N] said as he sucked on his lollipop.

"You actually know Mikey's brother," Takemichi mumbled but [M/N] heard it. "Haha! Yeah, we're on the same gang before. Of course, I know him." [M/N] smacked Takemichi's back as if he just said some ridiculous things.

"You're from 1st generation Black Dragons? Then you're one of the living legends?" Takemichi asked and you can clearly hear the surprise in his tone as he can't believe he's talking to one of his predecessors.

"Living legend huh? Well, I'm honored to be considered a living legend. But I don't deserve that title." He said as he lets out a bitter smile. Takemichi noticed it but didn't dare ask lest he stepped in the other's landmine.

"Anyways, if you want to beat Mikey, I hope you are prepared for the worse. But why do you want to beat him though?" [M/N] immediately diverted the topic and Takemichi just follows along.

"I want to save him, but the only one that I could think of is through beating him. But I'm very aware of my weakness, I can't possibly beat him. Not with my strength. That is why I joined Brahman." Takemichi sighed helplessly.

"Haha, yet you dared declare that you will beat him! Aren't you gutsy?" [M/N] can't help but laugh as he's feeling very nostalgic.

Shinichiro too is very weak when it comes to fighting. But that guy's tenacity and persistence are very strong to the point of frustration. Because that guy is also very stubborn, once he started doing something you won't be able to convince him otherwise.

That is also one of the reasons why a lot of people are getting drowned in his charm, you just know that you can trust him with all your life. He won't say anything but carefully cherished everything that you will give to him.

While letting a gentle smile and awkwardly tried to make some jokes that actually aren't funny, but you can't help but laugh because of his awkward expression.

He will quietly listen to whatever you will say, and won't be mad very easily. To be honest, Shinichiro is a very kind and gentle man, [M/N] actually wondered why that kind of guy is leading a gang.

And looking at Takemichi, he kinda sees some resemblance between the two. Two years ago, when Inui came to him saying he found a man who will lead the 11th generation of the Black Dragon. He investigated him.

And surprisingly found that there is also a lot of personalities that the two shared. The other guy is also very weak but he refused to give up no matter what.

Now he can see why the other two deities are very interested in him, especially Brahman where the other former Black Dragons are currently in.

"I hope you succeed on your plan." [M/N] whispered as he can't help but feel melancholic all of a sudden.

The two talked for a while before parting ways. He didn't realize that he was completely relaxed towards Takemichi, but now he's back to being alert and cautious.

He needs to end this once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I decided to write this chapter to vent my feelings ಠ_ಠ Ken Wakui is really testing me huh??? ಠ_ಠ

I became numb already, but still ( ;∀;)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter (≧∇≦)/ I'm just gonna pretend I didn't read chapter 222.

Leave a comment and vote guys!! I'm so lonely o(iДi)o I posted on my conversation corner everyday bu I have no one to talked to ╥﹏╥

~BajiFuyu is my religion peace out (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ