is it okay?

•deviation from the plot•
•possible OOC•

||Thirteen||

"It's been a while, Shin. I'm sorry if I just visited you now." [M/N] said as he sat down in front of the Sano family grave.

It's been months since Shinichiro died but this is the first he visited his grave, he was devastated for a while that's why he doesn't dare to visit him. Because he knows that once he saw the grave he will finally have to acknowledge the reality.

He doesn't want to admit it but he can't remain in the past forever. He needs to move on so that he can live continuously walking forward, admitting to the reality doesn't mean he would forget about him.

The memories that they made together will be accompanying him while he moves forward. Even though Shinichiro isn't alive anymore, he knows that he's watching them. And so after months of mourning, he finally gathers his courage to visit him.

"I'm a courageous person, but when it comes to you I became a coward. I wonder why that is?" He mumbled as he crossed his legs and put the cigarette box that he was holding.

"Here, that's all the cigarette I had, I'm going to give it to you as compensation for the lollipops. It's not fair for me to just receive something without giving you something back." He chuckles while shaking his head.

"I'm sorry for being a coward, I promise I'll be strong from now on. So please watch over us. And we had a lot of memories of Black Dragon together. Because of the black dragon, we got the chance to meet and be friends. So I'll do anything to protect it. Just leave it to me." [M/N] laugh as he extended his fist towards the grave.

After a while, he finally stood up, dusted his buttocks, and now his head towards Shinichiro before leaving. This isn't the last time he will visit his precious friend.

After going back to the bike shop he saw Waka and the others together with Seishu waiting for him.

After the funeral of Shinichiro, his grandfather permitted them to still use his bike shop as their meeting place. The bike that was displayed around was still here, leaving the impression that the owner was still tending to them every day.

When [M/N] was staying in the bike shop because his father was at home, he could hear the rummaging of tools inside even though no one beside him is in the bike shop. The image of Shinichiro's back that was facing him while being occupied with his bike is playing inside his head making him hallucinate.

He almost collapsed because of that but Leo snaps him out of his hallucinations. Even though it's cruel he made him realize that Shinichiro is already dead. They can't bring back the dead anymore.

It's time for them to accept reality and finally move on. Because of those words [M/N] cried his eyes out for a whole night and finally convinced himself to visit Shinichiro's grave.
He's moving forward slowly.

"What's up? Why are you all here?" [M/N] asked as he walked toward the couch while unwrapping the lollipop and putting it inside his mouth.

The others examined his face before talking. They know that [M/N] visited Shinichiro so they were being careful to not make his mood even gloomier. But when they saw him being fine, they realized that he finally accepted the reality. And that made them heave a sigh of relief.