back

•deviation to the plot•
•possible OOC•

||Ten||

"They are the strongest around here. If we manage to make them join our gang, then I can rest assured now. You dumbass keeps on getting into fights, you don't even know how to punch someone!" [M/N] grumbled as he's tending to Shinichiro's wounds.

He was on the way home when he saw Shinichiro all beat up, the guy really had the nerve to pick a fight with some gang members without throwing a punch.

[M/N] was thinking of a way on how to recruit the two guys that he saw before. They look like they're not interested in joining some gangs, that's why it's so hard to think of something that will convince them into joining.

Wakasa Imaushi and Keizo Arashi they're the strongest duo around their place, they keep challenging all the gang members that they're seeing, so as of now the only way that he could think of was to beat them and have them join them if they lost.

But [M/N] was not sure if he can beat them, even if both he and Leo team up there's no guarantee that they will win. I mean both of them looked really strong.

"Sorry about that, I just saw them bullying some middle schooler kids so, but I also managed to recruit some guy," Shinichiro said while rubbing the back of his neck in awkwardness.

[M/N] finished tending his wounds and get a cigarette in his pocket. "Really? How did you convince that guy?" [M/N] puff as he asked the other.

"He saw me fighting those guys and helped me beat them, and then he asked me if I'm looking for some members. I said yeah and then he said he wants to join. Who am I to refuse someone who wants to join us right? But he also said that he will bring some guys that will also join us." Shinichiro explained and he takes [M/N]'s cigarette and replaced it with a lollipop.

[M/N] not having to enjoy his cigs glares at Shinichiro as he saw the latter taking a whiff of it.

"Then that's good." [M/N] nodded as he sucked the lollipop not really enjoying the sweet taste in his mouth. He much prefers the cigarette to this lollipop, but whenever he smokes Shinichiro would always take his cigarette and will give him a lollipop instead.

[M/N] didn't bother bicker with him anymore. Well, he still smokes when Shinichiro isn't with him so he didn't think of it that much.

Shinichiro looks at [M/N] and saw a new bruise on his neck, "What happened to you? Why do you have a bruise on your neck?" He pulled the latter towards him to see the bruise clearly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. My shitty father just choked me yesterday no biggies. It always happens." [M/N] dismissed as if it's really not a big deal but Shinichiro's won't feel at ease. He always saw that [M/N] would get some wounds on his body but he always said it's not a big deal.

"Why don't you stay here in the bike shop for a while? There's a room inside so you can use that." Shinichiro offered and [M/N] looked at him very surprised.

"Are you serious? Haha! Then I'll take it. I'm going to stay here when my father is at home. Thanks, Shin!" [M/N] said as he lightly punch the other's stomach.