3. ☆Uncanny Father Of That Punk☆

Jimin told his name proudly to the new teacher and walked out of the class being fully unaware of the position of the teacher because in his opinion a prosecutor should has a big fat belly, white hair, wrinkles and files all over his life and few under his grave.

As jimin left the class giving no shit to the prideful prosecutor Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he was too angry to even knock his brother's office door and went inside.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook folds him arms over his chest while staring at his brother.

"Mr. Jeon, right now I'm not your Hyung as the school has started, we are brothers only before and after school." Principal Hyun said calmly.

"Principal Hyun, I want to report one of my student. He just..."

"Stepped on your pride what's so new with you? I knew you'll be having this issue here as far as I know you but I know this year students are a bit of rebel than usual, what happened now?" Principal Hyun asked.

"This kid Park Jimin he left the class in my presence and didn't even tell me any acceptable reason."

"Park Jimin? Mr. Jeon the thing he did is not that of the issue and in this case you can't report him but you can give him detention if you want to."

"Why can't I report him?"

"Reporting a student is something serious and in this matter he could say that he left the class due to some emergency Because he is a high grader and I want you to take care of him especially, because he don't like your subject that much or we can say something has happened to him in the past and this subject reminds him of that" Principal Hyun explained.

"Jeon Hyun?"

Before Jungkook could ask further a man with a dashing style came inside the office.

Jungkook's POV

Who the hell is he now, he didn't even bother to knock and he isn't using honorific while addressing my brother but I went back to my class leaving the two men talk.

The rest of the day went calmly as no one dare to bother me I think they're thinking I've reported that Park Jimin, speaking of him I didn't see him in the class the whole time I wonder what is the matter with him but I'm not interested in knowing anything about him I hate him I hate people like him who dress like that and...

*LUNCH BREAK BELL*

Finally I can go home now as I'm a part time teacher but I have to go to my office at 4 p.m and shit having a big district under is a living hell, now I have to go to the court tomorrow morning too, the case of Mrs. Kim is yet on my nerves.

As I was thinking about my schedules I saw one of my student maybe I should get some feedback over today's teaching skills.

End of Jungkook's POV

"Hey can we talk you're...?"

"Kim Taehyung Mr. Jeon, how can I help you?"

"Yeah Taehyung how was the lecture today are you satisfied with my teaching? Actually I'm not a teacher so I want you to give me some feedback so I can improve myself" Jungkook said.

"You are not an educator Mr. Jeon? wait... principal Jeon Hyun told us that his brother will teach us and he is a prosecu... Ohh Mr. Jeon you are the brother of principal Jeon! now I get it" tae said worried about Jimin's fortune after the act of attitude he played with his future boss few hours ago.

"Your teaching is excellent prosecutor Jeon" Tae said sweetly than before hoping his positive behaviour would save his friend later.

"Thank you Taehyung ..."